Chapter Twenty-four

Why do I not want to slap him?

Why is he so close to me?

Ugh!

"Kira... I'm really sorry..."

"It's fine... Just please don't mention it again."

...

We reached at a huge venue. There was a red carpet and many rich looking people.

When we entered, everyone was focused on Kyle. To be exact, me besides Kyle. They were probably thinking

Who is she?

Why is she with Kyle Moon?

Well this is expected when you escort the wealthiest bachelor. The one who is said to be perfect husband material.

From what I think about him, he sure is wealthy and attractive, but he is a narcissist. A man who is handsome and he knows it too. The problem is that he is overconfident about his looks!

Anyway... It's not my place to judge him. I am no god. It's not like I will marry him. He can be however he desires.

Kyle looked at me with a sweet smile.

What now?

A lady approached us. She was beautiful. Dark brown straight hair, ivory skin, and green eyes. A short build but skinny. She wore a champagne coloured dress with a side slit that showed off her rather short legs.

She looked at me up and down and gave me a murderous stare.

"Kyle I missed you~"

She said with her annoying high-pitched voice as she smiled at Kyle.

She was about to hug him when I got in front of her. Kyle was holding his laughter.

The woman pouted and complained to Kyle in an "innocent" way.

"Kyle~ who is this woman?"

Kyle made a stern expression.

"This woman is my girlfriend! Do you get it? Now stay away from me!"

I wasn't surprised. He couldn't just go ahead and tell everyone that I am his bodyguard. This would blow our cover.

Earlier we were informed by a private investigator that someone will attack Kyle here tonight.

The woman was dumbfounded. A tear run down her cheek and her lips trembled. Nice acting.

Kyle looked at me and grabbed my waist with his mascular arm. We were closer to eachother now. I could hear his heartbeat. Kyle glanced at her and she left in fear.

Kyle stood in front of me and said.

"Well done Kira. You acted very naturally"

I felt that this compliment was also a bit insulting. I didn't act at all. I just kept quiet and went with the flow of his acting.

I wanted to explain to him that I am not that kind of person but I felt a strong push on my back that made me fall an kiss Kyle. Mouth on mouth. Our lips touched and I was on top of him. Everyone's eyes were on us and that indecent situation.

I stood up and stepped away from him creating a distance. I don't know about him but Damn!

That was my first kiss!

The one that is said to be special. The kiss that girls dream of sharing with princes and superstars! The one that is said to be magical and heart fluttering...

But mine... My first kiss was with a massive narcissist! A jerk who insulted me for not exposing him and actually helping him get rid of a girl!

Kyle stood up and came closer to me. I gave him a slap across his face that made him actually turn his head. Everyone was shocked.