━━ RENEGADES

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*·゚゚·⭑

━━ renegadeshome is where the heart is;in his eyes, in his arms

━━ renegades
home is where the heart is;
in his eyes, in his arms

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*·゚゚·⭑

━━ summary

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*·゚゚·⭑

  Estrid had a family out there, somewhere. She doesn't know who they are, or where they could be, but she refused to believe that they were dead. She refused to believe the story: that they were rocked ashore by pirates, and she was the only one to survive, washing up almost dead on the island of Berk. She wished she could remember them. She wished she could remember her mother's smile, or her father's laugh. All she had left of them was a strange necklace; symbolic towards something, but she wasn't sure what.

    For most of her life, she was—in a way—content in not knowing anything more than that. She had her hopes, her dreams, her days sitting out on the cliffs of Berk and glancing out to the horizon and wonder: were her parents looking for her? But for the majority of her days, she was okay. She was okay in the family she had that had taken her in, that has given her a name as one of their own. She was Estrid Hofferson, and that was okay. Family didn't always mean blood, but there was still that gaping hole in her heart ... an echo for her parents that she didn't want to think the possibility that everyone was right; that they were dead.

    She had other things on her mind these days anyway. Now that dragons were part of their daily lives, the Outcasts were allies again and Dagur the Deranged was hopefully never to be seen out of Outcast cells, Berk was at peace. And with that peace, came the growth of riders, and also the need for the construction of a school. A School of Dragons; an Academy to teach the wannabe dragon riders everything they needed to know.

    Estrid was one of the first students (no matter what her older sister decided).

    She joins class with the likes of Wartihog, Clueless and Speedifist. A group of lovely Vikings, to be sure.

    It's here, that she starts to get along with Hiccup, the chief's son and her sisters friend. The tamer of all dragons, someone they used to shun. In the many quests she must undertake, a bond forms, new dragons are discovered, and maybe ... just maybe ... the lie around Estrid's arrival at Berk finally starts to unfold.

disclaimer
i do not own httyd or the characters within it; they belong
to the creators of the movies, games and the books (respectfully).
i do own my oc's, any own plotlines, as well as drawings throughout
so please don't steal.

just some information. this book is not connected to my main httyd series.
this is something fun i came up with in discussion with one of my friends. this
will probably be updated slower than other books, or maybe not, i don't know. but

just be prepared for that.

secondly, the storyline aside from the movies (that will appear in this book) are
very loosely based of school of dragon quests. a lot of things will be different, and will stray from the game, but it is influenced a lot from those.

thirdly, clueless and speedifsts's dragons from the books aren't in the franchise, so i took some poetic license to that. sorry? (look, there are literally no drawings or descriptions, okay? i tried my best).

finally, pls don't hate on estrid's character. she's only just fifteen to start of with. she's young, she's a bit immature and she's quite standoffish. she will go through character development.

(oh, and this starts after defenders of berk, but before race to the edge. okay. i'm done now. enjoy the story!).