Preface

After watching Pandian Stores and Earamana Rojave
I felt that there are some similarities between the two.

1. Obviously Kathir and Maaran was portrayed by Kumaran anna.

2. Both KathirMullai and VetriMalar married unexpectedly.

3. Eventhough they both married in the beginning of the story the became one only after 500 episode.

4. Both pairs united to save their family's honour.

5. Both pairs first hated each other but later fell in love.

6. Instead of expressing their affection misunderstandings cropped up between them.

7. Only after a short separation both pair got the courage to confess.

8. Both Mullai and Malar learned to live the life they got and came to love it. But both began the life from a tragic affair. One from an entry from the grooms lover and another from the death of the groom.

9. Both married the younger brothers of their grooms.

10. In the case of VM the mother-in-law was against the relationship while in KM's case Lakshmi amma fully supported KM.

After keeping these points in mind i decided to do a story about the life of Vetri and Malar and Naatarasan's family if they somehow got in contact with Kathir and Mullai.

With the helping nature of KathirMullai they would have tried to help VM get together a lot earlier than in the series.

And just to warn you the story will be a mixture of tamil and English coz my mother tongue is Malayalam and i'm sure ill make a lot of mistakes. Also in this story KM will already be united before the Chennai trip.

Also coz of the work pressure the updates will be slow.

Ill be borrowing the plot of vel movie in some instances.