Chapter 1

Mandapam

December  12 th

The long awaited wedding of Mr. Jeevanandam Pandian the second son of Lekshmi Pandian and Mullai Murugan daughter of his uncle.

Both families were happy. This wedding marked the end of a feud between the family which resulted in the death of Mullai's Pandian mama and the split between brother and sister.

But there was not an ounce of smile on the face of the  groom.  Jeeva's mind was in turmoil. He was thinking about his lover Meena who was waiting for him. The daughter of Vaniyar sangha thalaivan Janardhan Annachi.

Till the date of the marriage Jeeva was not aware of the marriage arrangements made on his behalf.

He was visiting a friend who was hospitalized due to an accident and had returned only the day before the wedding.

By the  it was too late and he couldn't inform the family about his love fearing the consequence.

Jeeva's mind was not in control.

At the same time if you look at the bride Ms. Mullai Murugan a successful graduate of Journalism with 2 yr experience in Hindu as an investigative reporter behind the calm smiling face one could see a flash of irritation and tension.

She too was unaware of this marriage until the last moment. Even if before the split between the family the elders supported the talk of tieing the knot between Mullai and Jeeva as they grew older the though was completely removed from both their minds.

Like Jeeva Mullai was also in love with another man. Want to know the identity of her love. Its none other than mr. Kathiravan.

To the outer world compared to his elder brother who was an MBA Graduate Kathir was known as patham class, Mootta thookkravan, Kaattan, Moradan etc. To Mullais amma and athachi he was Aadu thirudunavan.

Only Mullai knew the hidden face of Kathir. The private consultant of cyber crime wing of Tamil Nadu Police.

This was made possible only with the help and support of Mullai. The how will remain a secret between the lovebirds for now.

(Plz kopichikathe.... Konjam chapterskk appram oru periya flashbacke podre... Appram Vetri Malar entry  inda flash back mudinja appram thaan. Sorry)

The hero and heroine ie. Kathir and mullai are thinking up different ways to stop the wedding. But even with their considerable intelligence and ability to think in different angles they were unable to find a different solution to stop the wedding without causing any unnecessary drama between the family.

Gettimelam started. The Iyer started the wedding rituals.. Mullai was accompanied to the dias by her friends Atgachi and Dhanam.

Jeeva was given the thali to tie aroung Mullai's neck. There was only a small distance between her neck and the sacred yellow thread.

Iyer " enna pa thaliye ponnu kazhuthile kettungo ".

Seeing how Jeeva was hesitating to do the deed both Mullai and Kathir began to think about the reason. As there was no way the ever obedient son of Pandian Stores family will hesitate to fullfil the wish of the family elders.

The only conclusion they could reach was a love affair.  Namma Kathirum Mullaiyum Kannale inda conclusion ukk vand Mulla Jeeva pakkathilernd ezhundirikka ready agumboth engerundho yaro Kathura shabdham kettudch "NIRTHUNGAAAA...."

Jeeva anda voice kettadhum adhirchiyile kaiyile irunda thaliye Mullai madiyile pottitt angerund ezhundirichitta.

Anaivarum anda shabdham yaarodathenn paarkka mandapathode vaasalilerndh Namma Meena oodi vandh Manamedakk munpe ninditta.