Chapter 10

Murugan was distraught after his talk with his wife.

He wanted to help his nephew but his own financial condition didn't allow him to do it.

It was not only because of the  loss he suffered from the business.  Murugan has two daughters Malli and Mulla .

From a young age Malli was spoken for Moorthy his sisters elder son . In the beginning she too was like mulla . A carefree soul who liked to spread happiness in the family.

But as she grew older her character began to change from the lovely soul to a person who was addicted to money and luxury. 

By the time Malli joined the college none of her cousins other than Moorthy liked her . Not even her own sister. Whenever she saw Mullai with her cousins she used to belittle all of them about their financial condition. 

(Ps show pathale theriyum Malli eppidi petta ponnen. Purushan sethalum paravaila avarode soth irukkathnale sandoshama irukken n sollitt irukkumboth inda story le negative shade le podurath thappe illa.)

When  she was in second year of her college she met a boy named Prashant who was her senior. 

(Namma Ps le Malliode step son Prasanth thaan . Inga rendu perum almost same age ne vechukonge. Pudikkatha characters e aarambathileye kazhatti vittuta pinne engeyachum gaple mattum entry kodutha pothum la. Athan ippdi pannita.)

She felt that he would be a better match for her than her Moorthy Mama.

(Unma thaan ma MoDh evolve korai sonnalum avanga pairing correct thaan .ithle Malli k idame kidayath.)

It was then the wedding talks between Malli and Moorthy began to get serious.

When Malli informed her parents about her lack of interest in marrying Moorthy they didn't agree and moved forward with the marriage arrangements. 

One day when Malli and Prasanth were on a date both Mulla and Kathir found out about it. They were on their way back from school. But instead of confronting Malli they followed the pair.

After going behind the pair for some time they came upon them while they were talking. 

Both Kathir and Mullai knew it's wrong to overhear the conversation. but they smelled something fishy and decided to listen in on the conversation.