CHAPTER 11

Before I could even ask what the hell kind of spell he put on me, he turns to look at me again. I flinch slightly, absolutely terrified of his somewhat cold persona. "What?"

"I should ask you that," I reply, crossing my arms. "Lee Heeseung, are you into me?!"

Heeseung stifles his laughter, shaking his head as he unpacks his things. "Was giving you a polite compliment a sign of love? I think you've misunderstood," He adds, closing his luggage. "Oh, speaking of which, who's sleeping on the couch tonight?"

"What do you mean, there are two beds-" My words are cut short when there is only a couch and a double bed, my eyes widening as I place my hands on the soft comforter. "Stupid me! I forgot that one of the rooms is single bedded... Sunoo, I blame this on you." Whispering, I try to think of a solution.

Do I still have enough money? Maybe I can get us an extra room and we'll have no more problems. I don't say anything to the confused boy, grabbing my bag and walking to the door. His hand immediately lands on my wrist, holding me back. "Woah, where are you going? We're not going out for dinner yet."

"I'll just get us an extra room, that's all," I reply, looking for my card. "I don't want either of us to be uncomfortable tonight or the nights after, so it'll just be best if I just-"

"Let's just sleep in the same bed then," Heeseung suggests, my eyes enlarging immediately. "What? I don't bite... I'll keep my hands to myself."

"Woah, you're going a little too fast here, Heeseung," I say back, grossed out. "I know you have no ill intentions, but I know absolutely nothing about you."

"Yes you do, actually."

"Like what, Lee Heeseung."

"You know my secrets, know my pain!" He exclaims and I'm considering he's absolutely brain dead. How can he say his trauma to me so openly? "See, we're fine. Don't spend your money on something we don't need- and if you're still uncomfortable, I'll just sleep on the couch."

"O-Okay," I stutter half-heartedly, grinning awkwardly. "Nevermind that, we still need to set ground rules."

"About what?"

"The bet," I reply, crossing my arms. He nods slightly, both of us taking a seat next to each other on the bed. "I want to add a few things more to it."

"Okay, and so will I then," Heeseung replies nonchalantly, making me nod. "Aside from keeping my secrets, you are not allowed to hint at it, talk about it, ask me about it, and so forth."

"Okay, even though most of those are the same things as keeping it a secret," I nod, crossing my arms. "Aside from getting me and Jake together and my free meals, you are not allowed to drink as much."

"What!?"

"Oh! And you're also tutoring me in languages- I'm failing, so..."

"Aren't you pushing it, Jae Iseul!?"

"Not at all," I stop short, smirking proudly. "I mean, this is what you get for spilling all your words to a girl you barely know." Heeseung groans, leaning his head back. He gulps, nodding softly before exchanging gazes with me.

"Fine, fine," He agrees, closing his eyes. "I'll tutor you, stop drinking until I get drunk, buy you meals, and get you with Jake Sim. Deal?"

"Deal!" I giggle.

He smiles softly, shaking his head. "If you're the reason my reputation is ruined, I'll blame you for it."

"Says the one who wanted it to be ruined in the first place!" I mock.