Chapter 6: Education's End II

●●●●● Akuma's Pov ●●●●●

"Fuck that shit! Ocean take me home now!" Akuma demanded, ears already ringing from the faint, high pitched screams.

Ocean seemed to think about it for a moment before looking at the youngest, face blank. "No. If I have to suffer through this then you do to."

He was completely serious and Akuma felt himself begin to get annoyed.

"Fine then! River take me home!!"

To this, River just snorted and shook his head. "You know I can't go against our dear big brother like that! Besides if I leave now Oreo's lap might get cold and that's obviously very important and we can't have that happen!"

That little shit! Akuma was gonna replace his hairspray with hairdye.

Not even caring about whatever the fuck Ayato was yelling about, Akuma looked to his last resorts. The twins.

"Yuu-nii, you promised you'd do whatever I asked and I am asking you to take me home!" He had hope. Yuuto could never resist sappy nicknames.

"Ehh? Sorry but I have to look after my toys. Try on a different day, okay?" Yuuto replied softly.

Fuck being annoyed, Akuma was angry and desperate.

"Taito." This would work.

".....Yes?"

"Kill me."

The limo went silent as Taito's eyes widened in surprise. "What?"

"You said you would also do whatever I asked and I am asking you to kill me!!" Akuma couldn't even keep the rising anger out of his voice.

Taito immediately shook his head. That fucking traitor!

"Akuma it won't be that bad."

"PLEASE?!"

Ocean sighed and sat up straight. "Akuma. Stop this at once."

Said male just growled and looked around the limo. Which vampire could he piss off the most in the shortest amount of time.

"Reiji, your manners are shit, your tie is crooked, and your entire being is a waste of space" There. That would do it. He wouldn't have to deal with them.

The book slammed shut and Reiji simply pushed up his glasses. "Under normal circumstances that comment would have gotten you a punishment but seeing as you're giving such a pathetic display you've already punished yourself enough."

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!

A low growl filled the car and the air around Akuma almost seemed to grow colder. Oh he was past anger. Akuma was seething with rage.

"If one of those pathetic, entitled, loud banshees even so much as touch me you better hope you can hide a body and convince witnesses what they saw was an illusion." Was all he growled out.

"K-Kaneko-san why are you--?" Yui tried to speak to Akuma and that was the breaking point.

"IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP I WILL TEAR YOUR VOCAL CHORDS OUT OF YOUR THROAT!" The youngest Kaneko screamed, shaking in rage in an attempt to hold himself back.

The Sakamaki's stared at the black-haired boy in surprise. Sure, he seemed to have been grumpy like Subaru but it was almost like his anger was worse.

Subaru was the only one who seemed to understand the rage Akuma was feeling and didn't even bother saying anything, his own annoyance already building.

The high pitched screams reached their height as the limo door was opened. Not bothering to say anything, Reiji made his way out of the car to the defeaning shrieks of the fangirls.

Slowly the Sakamaki's followed, Ayato having to push River off of him before getting out with Yui following him. The shrieks turned to questions and sounds of confusing until Ocean sighed and motioned his brothers to follow him.

Attention immediately shifted from Yui to the five brothers as the walked through the crowd of girls and even a few guys.

Akuma was the last one out of the limo and he glared at everyone, grinding his teeth as he avoided any hands that tried to grab him and definitely ignoring any questions thrown his way.

He was already pissed off. He couldn't make a scene here. Not right here. Without even noticing, the rest of his brothers moved to walk around him, almost like a shield.

●●●●● Third Pov ●●●●●

Despite how they acted in the car, they knew just how quickly this could make their youngest spiral and refused to let such a thing happen. Eventually they made their way back to the Sakamaki's and found Reiji waiting with slips of paper.

"Here are your class schedules. Ocean you will have most of your classes with Shu and I. River, most of your classes will be with the triplets and Shu. Taito and Yuuto will also have class with the triplets. Akuma your classes will be with Subaru and I expect you to manage yourself accordingly. Finally Ms. Komori, you will have classes with the triplets and do well to not be late to them. That is all".

As he spoke, Reiji handed out the schedules and once everyone understood what was happening, began to walk off. Ocean looked at his brothers with a small smile. "It will be fine. If something happens just call for me. I'll be there in an instant." He said and offered them a small wave before turning around to go follow Shu who had already began to walk down the hall.

With that, the brothers and Yui began to head to their classes, ignoring any whispers they heard of their names for the most part. Well the Kaneko Brothers did. Yui didn't seem to notice the whispers or even the glares she was getting.

The day had only just begun yet for the Kaneko Brothers it felt like it had begun hours ago.

Briefly each of them wondered just how long this facade of normalcy would continue until the Vampires gave into their hunger.

Who would be the first to be bitten?