Chapter 9: Meal's End

●●●●● Yui's Pov ●●●●●

Somehow the human girl found herself sitting at a rather large table in the dining room. On said table was a rather large meal and surrounding them was none other than the vampires, who were already eating, and the sinners.

Yui was just gazing around the room with wide eyes, disgust filling them as she noticed the demon was sitting at the table as well. Though she looked down at her plate before any of the Sakamaki Brother could notice. She stared at her plate, lost in thought until the sound of a seductive voice snapped her out of her daze.

"You've barely touched your food. If you don't eat you'll definitely weak... Hm~ Would you like me to feed you, Bitch-chan?~" Laito murmured into her ear, seemingly having gotten up while she was distracted.

She jumped in surprise and started stuttering, face bright red. After all, who wouldn't blush having such a good looking guy talk so closely to them?!  Before she could reply, Reiji spoke up.

"Laito, it is impolite to stand during dinner. Return to your seat at once." He said and his voice was filled with annoyance.

"Okaaay! We'll finish this later, Bitch-chan~." Replied the youngest triplet, who returned to his seat.

Yui's blush only worsened and she quickly looked towards Ayato, hoping to see a look of jealousy on his face. Instead she met the dull gaze of Akuma and without hesitation she spoke up.

"Why is he sitting at the table? Weren't you informed he is to eat alone?" Her tone was nothing but sweet, eyes filled with fake concern and innocence as she looked at the vampires.

"What are you talking about, Pancake?" Came Ayato's confused voice and Yui felt herself perk up as she captured the handsome vampire's attention.

"Well-" She had started to speak once more only to be cut off by the quiet voice of one of the Kaneko twins.

●●●●● Taito's Pov ●●●●●

"Those rules don't apply here anymore, Komori. Why should they have to abide by callous rules when you already broke ours?" Taito spoke up, putting his chopsticks down before gazing at the selfish girl.

Did her need for attention destroy what little braincells she had left? It was becoming more and more annoying. First his toy had touched her and she had the nerve to flirt back in such an obvious manner. Now she was bringing his precious brother into things that had been forgotten.  He wanted to stab her.

We can't do that yet, Tai-chan. She could be a toy.

Annoyance filled his being as Yuuto's voice entered his mind and he quickly gazed at his twin, lilac eyes filled with the same emotion.

She will never become a toy after what she's done to you and Akuma. Don't ever suggest such nonsense again!!

By the smirk on Yuuto's face he got the message and let the thoughts drop.

Taito quickly looked back at Yui, who was now frowning at him. The vampires might not have been able to see it but he could see the malice swimming in those pink eyes. Such a deep shade of pink they almost looked red.

Taito hated those eyes.

"I haven't broken any rules nor have I ever sinned unlike him." Yui defended, seeming to hold back from glaring at him.

"Oi! Yours Truly wants to know why you are fighting over dumb rules!" Ayato shouted, making Taito look at him then to River.

River was sitting stiffly and just shook his head at him, making Taito frown.