Hinata Shoyou

Ok. So here are the reasons why I hate fanon Hinata.

1. He's portrayed as innocent

In what way does Hinata do anything that makes you think "Awww. He's so cute and innocent."

He's the oldest of the first years and he literally hangs out with Tanaka and Noya. Who, might I add, are no where near innocent. And even if he was, his innocence would have been destroyed within a week or two.

2. He's babied and is basically stupid

The fandom, because of his lack of good grades, makes him have the metal capacity of a 5 year old. He may not be the smartest, but for all I know, he could be smarter than me, a 13 year old, with a dad from the navy, and a Japanese mom, who has all A's. I'm not trying to brag about my grades or anything. Not even close. I'm just saying, he's so much smarter than the fandom portrays him as. And he's babied. He's 16 and has a little sister. All of this "Cute innocent UwU tangerine and go is stupid asf" has to stop.

3. He doesn't know what sex is or any sex terms

This one I kinda get and I get that a lot of people don't understand a  lot of sex terms, but I'm sure that the majority of high schoolers his age know what sex is. The fandom says "Let's make him so innocent that he doesn't know anything about sex or any sex terms" when in reality, in the English dubbed, he called Noya a "Horny Tornado". What about that screams "I KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT SEX!"? Nothing. So please stop this and please make him more canon like.

Here are some tips to make fanon Hinata better.

1. Make him hang out with Noya and Tanaka a lot. He already does that

2. Make him not have the mental capacity of a 5 year old. Make him say some big words

3. Don't ever baby him. He's 16 and has a little sister about 10 years younger than him. Make him a little more responsible.

4. Make him 50% volleyball and 50% chaos. It makes everything better! He has other things in mind than volleyball.

Thank you for coming to my rant.