cigarette daydreams

(im back<3)

warnings: cigarettes, alcohol use, weed
pronouns this chapter: she/her

rodricks point of view

her room smelled of cigarettes. im so used to it that sometimes whenever i leave her house it feels weird not to smell it. ben, alana, and jay were already there passing around a bottle of 'svedka' whilst listening to 'marlboro nights' by lonely god. "hey guys" i said smiling and sat down on her bed. y/n's room was almost always messy, clothes on the floor, cups littered on her nightstand, ect but we were all used to it. "hey rod, what took you so long?" ben said while taking a puff of his cigarette. "i had to drive greg to rowleys house and had to stop at 7-11 for y/n's skittles" i said and tossed the skittles into y/n's lap. "thank you babe!!" y/n got up and hugged me. "you're welcome y/n/n"
we sat down on the floor and continued to listen to the music while passing around the bottle or occasionally taking a hit of a blunt or a hit from the bong that she had stashed away in her closet. y/n's mom is pretty cool, she doesnt care that she smokes pot or that she parties and shit but she doesnt know about the drinking and cigarettes. her dad isnt around much but we dont need to get into that. "guys do you wanna watch a movie or something?" jayjay asked. we agreed on watching buzzfeed unsolved supernatural. (a/n: literally one of the best shows ever)

-time skip 2 hours-

12:05am

ben, alana, and jayjay left a couple minutes ago leaving me and y/n on her bed finishing up the episode we were watching. "dude do you remember when we were like 10 and we had our five nights at freddys phase?" her eyes light up. "you remember that! oh my god i still watch the game play videos of them!" i laughed as she went on to talk about her old favorite games like sally face, five nights at freddys, hello neighbor, and life is strange.
we talked about how much we miss how things were before high school. like how when me, ben, and chris became friends in 5th grade, it felt like yesterday.

-another time skip-

3:25am

she was fast asleep laying on my chest. i hope this never ends. it all feels like a dream that i never want to wake up from. i know how much shes going through and i just want her to be okay. one day she will be, i know it.

the end<3

im back everyone !! ik it wasnt that long of a break but i took what i needed. things still arent the best but its gotten a bit better. thank you all so so much for the support<3

i love you so much!

-marceline