rough | r.h SMUT

(tw? name calling & unprotected rough sex)

Smut lol

"I cannot believe you did that," Rodrick yelled after he slammed the door. "She wasn't even flirting with me!" I scoffed "Yeah fucking right I saw the way she looked at you" He was now face to face with me, his chest puffing from anger. "You're just asking for a punishment, is that what you want?" I bit my lip and nodded. "On your knees" he said and I obeyed. He began unbuckling his studded belt and black skinny jeans, pulling out his already hard cock. "Now, finish what you started brat" I wrapped one hand around his shaft and licked and kissed the tip. "If you tease your punishment will be worse" he groaned and grabbed a handful of my hair to guide my mouth onto his cock. He bit his lip to fight back a moan but I knew how good I was making him feel. Rodrick can never stay mad at me, he knows I'll just please him so he'll get over it.
Tears poured down my face while burying his cock in the back of my throat my nose touching his base in the process. "Fuck you're gonna make me cum" he groaned with his hands still tangled in my hair. He pulled his dick out of my mouth "Stick your tongue out pet" I obeyed. He pumped his cock a few times before he let out a loud long moan and came all over my face. I smiled big and licked all of the extra cum off him.
"You did so good sweetheart," he coaxed "but we're not done yet, strip" my face turned pink when I made my way over to the bed his bed and began unzipping my black dress and kicked off my heels. "Get on all fours" he demanded. I obeyed yet again and he pulled me by my ankles to the edge of the bed "Now what's the safe word?" "red" he slapped my ass hard "good girl" and shoved himself into me.
His hands on my hips guiding his cock in and out of me "you take my cock so fucking well" He moaned and picked up speed. My face was buried into his pillows muffling my loud moans. All could be heard was the sound of skin slapping and our moaning, thank god his parents weren't home. He grabbed my hair making me sit up "You like that huh slut? You like me abusing your cunt?" I couldn't form so all I did was moan. He roughly slapped my ass "Use your words bitch" "Yes Rodrick I love you abusing my cunt" I basically screamed.
He noticed my walls clenching around his cock more and more "You gonna cum? Well fuckin' hold it" my legs started shaking and I was pretty much wailing "Please Rod I can't hold it anymore" he slapped my ass again "Beg for it" I screamed in the pillow again "Please let me cum Rodrick please I'm sorry for being a brat I'll be good I promise" he twitched "Cum for me sweetheart" and so I did. I came so hard my vision was white and he had to hold me up to stop me from collapsing.
"You did so good dolly" he praised while wiping me down with a warm washcloth. "I'm sorry if I went to hard but you needed to be put in your place" he whispered and pulled me into his arms after turning off the light and pulling the blanket over us. "It's okay Roddy" I mumbled into his chest. "Go to sleep baby, I'll be here when you wake up"