clingy | r.h

clingy
word count: 365

rodricks pov
y/n was extra clingy ever since saturday. nobody knows why they just are. they dont want to talk to anyone else but me. i was in the kitchen getting some dr. peppers and pizza rolls for us. "babeeeeeee" they whined from my room. everyone was on vacation but since i got grounded from sneaking out they left me behind. "hold on doll i'm almost done" i called back. i heard them groan. i chuckled to myself hearing the things she was saying. i walked up with the cups and bowl and set them on the bed side table. they did grabby hangs meaning she wanted to cuddle. "bubby you were gone way too long" they mumbled. "baby, i was gone not even 4 minutes" i laughed and kissed her forehead. "doll can you tell me why you're so clingy?" she shook her head. "i just am, now love me" they wrapped their legs around my torso. "i do love you" they ignored my comment and just hummed along to the song playing in the background. "can we watch a movie?" y/n asked. "yeah, which one?" they thought for a second. "what about paranormal activity?" i smiled. paranormal activity was their all time favorite movie. "of course, love" they got up and turned off the music to search through the horror movie selection on hulu.
y/n's pov
i sat in rodricks lap while eating pizza rolls and drinking dr.pepper. i love all the paranormal activity movies they give off such a real vibe even though we all know that they are fake.
rodricks pov
"rodrick?" they asked. "yeah?" they looked down and fiddled with their fingers. "do you really want to know?" i nodded. "i had a nightmare last night where you left me, it seemed so real" they choked out with tears streaming down their face. "love i'm sorry. why didn't you tell me sooner?" "i didn't want you to think i was a crybaby..." i kissed their nose. "babe, i would never think you're a crybaby. yeah you're emotional, but that's just your mental health." they stuck out their pinky. "promise?" i interwind our pinky's. "promise."