sweet peach | r.h. (smut)

ik y'all wanted smut so here u go:)

no thoughts just rodrick smothering his face in your cunt. his tongue flicking over your sweet clit, making you cry out. he had already made you cum three times with only his tongue that night. after having a hard day at school all he could think about was eating your pussy, it gave him life. the way you tug at his hair and whine louder everytime he would kitten lick your clit,, he was obsessed with you. you moaned and babbled, it was like you were drunk off his tongue. he chuckled at your desperate attempts to push his head away, the overstimulation becoming too much.

" 'yr pussy tastes so good doll~ so sweet..could eat 'yr sweet peach all fuckin' day" he mumbled before shoving two fingers into you. it was pornographic all you could hear were your moans and pleads' and his dirty words along with the wet sounds of your slick. his fingers slammed in and out of you curling right up against your sweet spot.

you felt the familiar burning sensation in your stomach, you were gonna cum. your gummy walls squeezed around rodricks fingers while your sweet juices covered his face and, you let out loud high pitched moans. he moaned against your cunt, licking every last drop of your fluids.

"i didn't say you could cum, bunny."