420 | r.h

(i know most of you probably don't smoke but i was bored and rodrick definitely smokes, both are aged up to 18)

warnings: drug use, unprotected sex

"are you sure this a good idea?" rodrick gulped "chill my parents aren't home" i laughed at his nervousness while unpacking my book bag full of supplies. rodrick and i smoke together all of the time but one time we got caught so now rodrick is super paranoid before we smoke, he usually settles down after a couple hits though.

adventure time played on the television as me and rodrick laid in my bed smoking a blunt together. "y'know i really am the luckiest man to have you" he said with a cute smile on his face. "i'm the luckiest girl to have you" i said giggling and changed my position so i was straddling him and started showering him with kisses. he was a giggling mess "stop baby you're wasting the blunt" he said and grabbed it out of my hand.

10 minutes have passed and now we're in a heated make out session, i couldn't get enough of him he's like a drug. our tongues swirled together while quiet moans filled the room. "i want you" he whispered, his hands creeping down my waist towards my shorts, "i want you more" i moaned into the kiss. he flipped us over so i was lying on my back with him hovering over me, not breaking the kiss once. he started kissing down my neck making his way to my chest. he pulled off my tank top and shorts revealing the lace lingerie set i'm wearing, "thank god i wore this" i thought to myself. his fingertips grazed my skin causing me to squirm under his touch. he loves this, having me so vulnerable under him.

slowly, he slid off my panties revealing how wet i already was. "precious, i really make you this turned on?" i bit my lip and nodded. he pulled me closer to the edge of the bed and swung my thighs over his shoulders. his face was so close to my dripping cunt i couldn't take it anymore, "god rodrick just touch me already" i whined and bucked my hips closer to his mouth. he smirked at my neediness "if you say so angel" and placed a soft kiss on my clit before licking a stripe up it causing my back to arch in pleasure. rodrick's  favorite thing during sex is giving me head,  he finds it so hot when i pull his hair to make him suck my clit harder. his tongue did figure 8s on my clit and pushed a finger into me. "oh my fuck" i moaned out. he moaned back causing vibrations against me making the pleasure even stronger then before. he looked up at me with his pretty brown eyes while he continued swirling his tongue all around my pussy, occasionally sticking it deep in me.  my moans got louder and my hips bucked faster as he flicked his tongue driving me over the edge and he knew it. "cum for me baby, cum for daddy" and that's all i need. i clung onto the bedsheets and let out a screaming moan while i released in his mouth. he smiled against my pussy while licking every last drop of my cum. "fuck i cant take it anymore i need you" he mumbled while unbuckling his belt, pulling down his jeans and boxers down causing his boner to hit his stomach. he pushed his fingers in my mouth as lube for his dick, his head falling back while he stroked himself. he lined up his head against my hole and started pushing himself into me making my back arch again in pleasure. "fuck precious you're so wet for me" he groaned while he slowly pushed himself further inside of me. he held my thighs up while he continued to thrust into me harder filling the room with moans and the sounds of skin slapping together. "oh fuck fuck fuck" i whimpered while he kissed me to drown out my whining. "you like that pretty? you like when i fuck you like this huh?" he taunted. "mhm so so good" i gasped when i felt his fingers rub my clit in circler motions. my eyes rolled into the back of my head as he pounded into me harder hitting my g-spot in the perfect place everytime. "you feel so good around my cock, you take it so well don't you baby?" i nodded my head, he grabbed my throat "words baby" i whined again "i take your dick so well rodrick" i cried out pushing my face into the sheets in attempt to drown out my moans again but once again it failed. "you gonna cum soon dolly?" "so soon" he smirked again but this time evilly. "oh no no you don't get to cum without my permission remember? you have to wait until i can tell you to" " oh please rodrick please let me cum i've been such a good girl all week long!" i sobbed, tears streamed down my cheeks leaving mascara marks. his thrusts got sloppier signaling he was as close as i am. "go on baby cum for me cum all over my cock" he moaned out. and soon enough i let myself go letting the state of euphoria take over me, i swear i saw stars. his head fell back while he came too, he thrusts becoming slower and more gentle. he pulled out snd reached over for the box of tissues to clean us both up. he handed me a shirt from his closet and pulled his boxers back off, kicking off his jeans fully.

"you did so good doll" he whispered and kissed my nose. "really?" "yes really, that's probably the best sex we've ever had" he said smiling. i blushed and kissed his soft lips. "i love you rodrick" he pulled my closer to his chest. "i love you more y/n"

first smut published sorry if it's bad🙁