I'll do whatever...

Cheryl's POV:
I've been given a choice. Do as Toni says or she'll kill Betty.. I hate being in a position like this. I just want her to let Betty go but I know she won't. Not even if I do what she wants that will only stop her from hurting her. When Toni's not around Betty tells me stories of the others. How much they miss me. How her and Jughead have gotten further in there relationship. And how Veronica plans to ask me out as soon as she finds me. I think of that. It's true I have a small crush on Veronica. But that won't matter unless I get out of here.
Toni should be back soon to ask about my decision. It should be clear what I choose but she still wants to hear it from me. She says after I accept her offer she'll slowly start to move me upstairs with her.
I hear better snore a little and laugh but that quickly goes away once I hear the footsteps. I quickly close my eyes and breathe to calm my heart rate.
Once the door opens and she gets closer I look to Betty. She sleeping peacefully and I know Toni won't wake her up unless I make the wrong choice.
She stands infront of me with a smile on her face.
"Hello babygirl. Have you decided." I look to Betty then back to her.
"Yes.." she smiles wider and waits. "I choose you. I'll do as you say. But you have to promise not to hurt her." She nods then kisses me. I don't kiss back for a minute but then quickly obey as I feel her getting angry. She grabs the back of head pulling me closer
After a minute she lets go.
"God that was amazing. Your such a good kisser." I blush at the compliment not quite knowing why. Maybe I'm loosing my mind down here.
"Come on your first trip to upstairs other than you know" Just thinking about it makes her frown. But she quickly smiles again.
When the cuffs come off my wrists sting. She rubs them slight then pulls me up.
"What are we doing?" She pulls me up the stairs and down a hallway.
"Well I'm giving you a bath then we're going to cuddle. Without you running off though right?" She says the last part so seriously that it scares me. I hesitate then nod and she kisses me in approvel.
She leads me to the bathroom and starts preparing the tub.

____________________
Ooooooo what will happen next. Will Toni get a little frisky? 😉