Dont hurt her please

Cheyls POV:
Standing over a very bruised and bloody Betty. Toni picks Betty up and puts her on the other side of the room and chains her there. She looks over at me and slowly walks towards me before sitting down on the bed causing me to scoot back scaredly. She frowns before looking at my hand.
"W-what did you do to Betty?" Tears slowly fall as I look over at her. Toni looks at her then back at me and sighs.
"She found out. I had to. I couldn't let her take you away from me. I couldn't have her tell anyone. I'm going to get you some food." She kisses my head and walks back upstairs. Just then Betty groans as she wakes up. She looks around shocked then starts freaking out when she realises shes in cuffs.
"Betty." I call out quietly not wanting Toni to hear. She looks over at me and starts crying.
"Cheryl your ok." I nod my head. Her eyes scan over my body and soon she sees my wrist.
"What happened. What did she do to you?"
"She didn't do it. I did. I broke my hand trying to get out of the cuffs." She nods while looking around. She opens her mouth to say something only for Toni to interrupt.
"Oh your finally awake" she comes over to me and puts the plate in front of me. She looks at me and moves some of my hair behind my ear and smiles.
"Dont touch her!" Betty yells trying to get out. Toni gets up with a pissed off look and walks over to Betty and punches her in the stomach making her groan and me scream.
"Don't hurt her please! Please!" She looks at me and sighs. She walks back over and kisses my lips.
"Fine. I wont hurt her for now. Eat." She walks back upstairs not before glaring at Betty and kissing me again. I look at Betty and notice her scared expression.
"It's okay Betty." She looks at me and smiles as I do the same.
"We have to get out of here." I nod in agreement and push the plate away from me. Betty looks around.
"The only way out is threw the door and she locks it before she walks away. Plus we're cuffed." Betty looks at the door and then back at the cuffs.
"Is there anything near you could grab that could unlock them?" I look around not seeing anything until I find a bobby pin. I go to reach for it only for it to be to far. Just then Toni walks back in and I stop what im doing. She looks at the plate and becomes mad when she notices I haven't touched any of it.
"Baby why havent you ate?" She touches the side of my facw and I flinch. She frowns at this but then glares at Betty.
"What did you tell her? What did you say?" She walks up to her and punches her repeatedly. I scream at her to stop and she doesnt listen until Betty is knocked out. I cry as she walks over to me her fists bloody and bruised. She grabs the side of my face roughly and I cry harder.
"Eat your food. I expect it to be gone when I come back." With that she lets go and walks back upstairs. I stare at Betty as she lays there unconscious. I grab the plate and begin eating not wanting to be hurt anymore. Not wanting Betty to be hurt anymore.