Receiving message

Toni's POV:
Cheryl seems to be getting more comfortable here with me and I'm really glad about it. She actually cuddled with me last night! That has to mean something right? And she called me TT. God I'm so in love with her.
I'm glad I've hidden her away from that cruel world. I've seen how people treat her. She may act all big and bad but I've seen the countless nights she's spent crying in her bedroom. She deserves better and I'm giving that to her.

I get up from bed and walk to the kitchen. I check my phone and see the endless calls from my doctor. God can't she just leave me alone? I don't need her stupid therapy or medicine. I'm perfectly fine.

All my doctor's seem to think I'm bipolar and have depression. I don't think that's true. Some of them even say I'm a sociopath. How could they even say that. I'm perfectly fine.

I shake the thoughts from my head and start making breakfast. I'll bring my beloved cherry breakfast in bed. She'll love that.

I make breakfast and set it all on a tray and quickly make my way to the bedroom. I set the tray on the side table and shake Cheryl.

"Cher baby, wake up. I made breakfast." She hums and rubs her eyes. God she's so cute.

Cheryl sits up and I sit the tray acrossed her lap. She smiles slightly then starts eating.

Veronica's POV:
Everyone was worried sick. First Cheryl went missing and now Betty? God I hope their both okay. I really want to ask Cheryl out. But I don't even know if she's alive.

As I'm thinking my phone goes off. I see a message from an unknown number and hesitantly open it.

Unknown:
Veronica it's Cheryl. Toni Topaz has me and Betty. I'm not sure where we are but in the woods somewhere. Please help us! Don't reply.

I gasp and drop my phone. Toni? But she always seemed so sweet and friendly.  I have to take this to the cops immediately!

--------------------------------------------------------
Hello! Sorry it's so short. What do you guys think about Veronica's POV? What do you think will happen next?