Escape Message

Italics = thoughts
Cheryl POV:
After getting dressed Toni took me on a tour of the house.
We were currently sitting on her couch watching some show about vampires. Toni had her arm around my shoulder while I was cuddled into her side with my head on her chest. I actually kind of enjoyed it. It was peaceful not being in a basement.
But quickly the peace was interested by screaming. I heard Toni sigh before she moved to get up. Panicking because i didn't want her around Betty, I gripped her arm.
"Please stay" I asked begging. She slipped down at my.
"I'll be right back baby." And with that she left. I heard the basement door unlock then close. Once I was sure she was gone I quickly got up and looked for a phone or something that I could use to message Veronica since I have her number memorized.
While looking I stopped outside a door. Tony had told me I wasn't allowed in there. Maybe there was something I could use. The only problem was that it was locked. Groaning I decided to keep looking.
Making my way into the kitchen I looked in all kinds of drawers before finding one with a hidden part. Quickly lifting the other stuff inside up I opened it and found a flip phone.
I guess this will work. I'll have to earase my message after words.
Quickly typing in Veronicas number I told her that Toni had me and Betty. And to not message back.
Once I sent it I quickly deleted the number and put everything back. Then when I heard footsteps I made my way back to the couch and made it look like I haven't moved.
The door to the basement locked again and then I felt the couch shift.
"Did you hurt Betty?" I asked her not looking at her.
"No baby. I didn't hurt her." I sighed in relief and cuddled back into her liking the contact. I felt her smile into my hair and then her pull me closer.
Eventually I noticed it was dark outside and I was starting to get tired. Toni must have noticed because next thing I knew she had turned off the TV and carried me to her room.
She sat me in the bed before picking out some PJ'S and putting them on and doing the same for me. Then she payed beside me on the bed and pulled me into her Chest.
"Goodnight baby." She whispered.
"Night TT" I whispered back and quickly fell asleep.