Almost

Cheryls POV:
I woke up to the feeling of being held i slowly opened my eyes and saw i was in tonis arms as she spooned me. She was still asleep thankfully, maybe she didnt lock the door. I slowly go out of her arms and quietly walked up the stairs. As i got to the top i started getting nervous what if she woke up as i opened it? what if its locked? What if she catches me and hurts me? As i got to the door all i could think about was freedom. I closed my eyes and slowly turned the door knob. It made no noise as it opened. Omg it opened thank god. At this point i just wanted to run out. But if i ran i would make to much noise so i need to be quiet.
      I walked into what looks to be the living room. It was beautiful but also creepy. There were pictures of me everywhere. I looked around and found the door. YES! I walked quickly but quietly to door and opened it. She didnt even lock it. as i opened it it made a squeaking noise. It was night out and we were in the middle of the woods. How did she even find this place. As i was getting ready to walk out i heard loud and fast footsteps and the yelling of my name. NO! I have to get out. I ran quickly out the door and through the woods not looking behind me but i knew she was there i could hear her.

"CHERYL GET BACK HERE!" She yelled. My legs began to hurt and grow tired but i had to keep going i have to get to safety. All of a sudden i tripped over a tree root and feel cutting my arms and legs. I tried to get back up but my ankle hurt to bad. Fuck why did i have to be so clumsy. As I tried to crawl away i felt arms wrap around my waist and pick me up. I started screaming and crying praying someone will hear me.

"Baby the closest person here is almost an hour away noones going to hear you." She said as she carryed me back to the house