You Need Help

Cheryl POV:
I awoke to the sound of humming and things being moved around. I open my eyes to see Toni adding little decorations and pictures. She looks over at me and smilled slightly and walked over. She sat on the edge of the bed and slowly stroked my face. I quickly backed up scared she was going to hurt me because of yesterday. Only to notice my wrists being cuffed to the wall behind me. I started crying which only made her frown and move closer.
"Its okay baby. I'm here. I'm not going to hurt you. I'm sorry about how I reacted yesterday but I couldnt let you get away. I couldn't allow you to leave." Allow me?!?! She doesn't own me. I have a right to be free.
"You dont own me. Let me out! Your a moster Antoinette Topaz! I HATE YOU! You need serois help." I feel a hand roughly slap me making my head go to the side.
"You dont get to tell me what I need! YOUR NOT LEAVING! YOUR MINE DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND?" with that she stands up and walks out to the room making sure to lock the door behind her. I hear her start to throw stuff around and glass shattering. I shake in fear and quietly cry.

Toni's POV:
I cant believe her. I roughly throw a picture to the ground making the glass shatter. Who does she think she is. She may be HBIC to everyone else but here im in charge. She needs to understand that. This is going to be a lot harder than I thought. Just then I hear a scream. I rush down to the basement only to see Cheryl with one of her hands free and her bone popping out a little.
"Damnit baby what did you do?" I rush towards her grabbing a medical kit I keep down here just in case. I take her broken hand into my own only to have her whimper in pain and more tears fall. I look her in the eyes and quickly pop the bone back in place to which she screams and cries even more. I slowly wrap her wrist and gently place it back in the cuff only to have her yell at me not to and that she'll just do it again.
"Baby I cant have you escaping now be a good girl and let me cuff you."
After a while she stopped screaming and eventually passed out. I sit down there just staring at her. One day she'll be in my bed. One day she'll tell me she loves me. One day. I walk back upstairs and lock the door. I go into the kitchen and see my medicine sitting on the counter. I don't need it. Im not crazy. I'm not psychotic. I throw it away and walk to my room.