Kidnapped

Toni POV:
Schools finally over it times to take whats mine. I walked up to Cheryls locker as she was putting her stuff away "ready to go" i asked

 "yeah" she smilled. I grabbed her hand and lead her out the school doors to my motorcrycle and gave her my helmet. I got on the bike and she got behind me

"Hold on tight" she put her arms around me and we were off.

"T.T we just passed pops" Cheryl gribbed onto me tighter while looking back

"We arent going to pops babygirl" i smirked when i heard her gasp

"It was you?!" she started to shake as a sign she was scared

"Yes baby, but dont worry im not going to hurt you" i stated in a calm voice. We pulled up at my secret house that i have and as soon as the bike stopped she tried to run but i caught her.

"Please dont do this please" She cried. I picked her up and put her over my shoulder as i rubbed her back walking to the door. I put her down in front of me so i could open it but had my arms on ether side of her so she couldnt run. I grabbed her hand while she fought and cried

"Come on Baby stop fighting" i said as i pulled her into the house and the basement. I pushed her onto the bed and walked back up the stairs.

"please let me go i wont tell anyone please" she begged

"sorry babygirl but your not leaving so get used to it, now im going to make dinner get comfortable your going to be here until i can trust you wont leave" i walked out hearing her cry harder i shut and locked the door making sure she cant get out and started to make food.

Cheryls POV:
Why would she do this i thought we were friends. I should find a way out. I got off the bed and looked around but i found no way out i know she locked the door when she left so i was stuck down her. I went back to the bed and layed down, at least it was comfortable and had pillows and a blanket. it had to of been at least an hour since she left me here i stopped crying and was just staring at the ceiling with my hands on my stomach. I heard the door open and heard footsteps come down the stairs.

"I brought dinner so sit up" she walked up to me calmly and set my food on the nightstand beside the bed while she sat in a chair and started to eat her dinner. I continued to stare at the ceiling ignoring that she was even there. She looked at me and i could tell she was getting angry by the way she was tapping her foot roughly on the floor.

"I said sit up and eat" she almost growled i got scared so i did as told. I grabbed the plate on it was some mashed potatoes, corn and steak. I took small slow bites and she smilled and went back to eating. After we were done she handed me some pajamas she brought down and kissed my forhead.

"Goodnight Babygirl" She grabbed the plates and went back upstairs. changed into the pajams and put my clothes in a pile and layed in the bed. I looked at the ceiling for awhile before i decided to sleep hoping this is all a dream.