Perfect

The first thing my eyes saw when I entered my room was my beautiful powder blue grand piano that sat in the center of my room on its platform. That, with the exception of the walls and the windows were the only thing I could really see from my point at the door. I walked further into my room and smiled. Right under the banister for the upstairs was a small sitting area.

Five white bubble chairs, sitting in a circle around a beautiful coffee table that resembled the sun. Behind that against the wall was a beautiful portrait of myself that was atleast five feet tall. In the picture I was wearing dark skinny jeans a royal blue tshirt a white leather jacket and pink converse. I was laughing carelessly. I grinned as I recalled the memory of the day I went to see grandpa Charlie after the Volturi left us in peace. Only I couldn't recall ever having my picture taken.

I grinned. Sneaky Alice.

On the far side of the room along the massive windows sat a white desk. It played host to a white laptop with an apple logo on the top. Beside the laptop sat a lamp and sitting right next to it was a Nikon. I was able to make out a 1 V2 on the facefront.

I had to restrain myself from giving my entire attention in full to it until I had finished looking around my room.

Against the wall on the far left sat a pair of double doors. I quickly crossed the room, glancing once more at the camera, and opened the doors. Inside was a two story closet, it was massive. Bigger then my aunt Rosalie's back in Forks, and she had the biggest closet in the house.

The closet, just like my bedroom, consisted of two stories. From where I stood I could see the clothing selection before me looked like casual wear. On the second floor I could make out what looked like evening gowns and formal attire. Everything was sorted into outfits. Each had a top, bottoms, shoes, jewerly and even undergarmets. I guess Alice wanted to make sure that I was always looking my best.

Snickering I turned and left the closet. The only other things in the room were a fireplace, another sitting area made up of a white couch and a couple matching chairs, a bathroom and vanity area and a private laundry room. This laundry room reminded me of having clothes dry cleaned -which I've only ever read about and seen once on television-. There was a large see through closet like area. Inside was a long rack and in every place possible was a hole which probably steam cleaned the clothes.

The longer I thought about it the more I came to believe that Alice did this so I wouldn't have to put the outfits back together. All I would have to do was put my outfit back on the coat hanger and then stick it in here. It would clean it perfectly.

"Thanks Alice." I murmered to myself before leaving my laundry room.

When I came back into the main part of my room my mother and father were standing beside my piano. I smiled and ran into their arms.

"Thank you so much everything is more then perfect." I squeezed them tightly.

My mother and father embraced me for several seconds before they released.

"I'm glad you like it because this is our home for a long time." My mother said to me.

We moved over to the couch and sat down.

"So tomorrow you start school." My father began. He paused for a few minutes and seemed to search my face for any sign of me not liking the idea. He found none so continued. "You already know the rules about our family secret so I do not need to remind you now do I?" I shook my head. "We are going to teach you how to drive this coming weekend and then after that you will be able to drive yourself. But until then we will be taking you."

I thought I had to take a test before I would be able to officially drive. Thats what grampa Charlie told me once before. If I remembered it right I had to obtain a drivers license or permit or I would get in big trouble.