Chapter One

A teen is running in the middle of the night, Royal guards were chasing him. The teen ran behind a tree trying to catch his breath. The guards have been chasing him all day. 'Guess playing manhunt with Gogy and Sapnap has its perks' he thought. He looked around making sure no one is there.

The teen was infiltrating an illegal place called 'The Nether'. The reason? He wanted The Golden Flower, only found in the most dangerous place in all Minecraft. What's the Golden Flower you ask? The Golden Flower is used to boost a person's strength, power, endurance and immortality. It can make you invincible, more like a god, with unbelievable power.

The boy then quietly ran towards his so-called home. He knocked on the door, waiting for someone to open it. A few minutes later the door opened revealing a boy his age, with brown hair and sunglasses?

"Dream! Did you get it?" The boy asked, 'Dream' nodded. He placed a basket on the floor, opened it and what he saw shocked him. "What is it? Where's the flower?" The brunette started to panic. Dream then stared quietly at the basket. "DREAM! I'M BEING SERIOUS HERE! WHERE IS IT?!" The brunette screamed. But Dream didn't react. He then slowly lifted his head with a wide, scared and disbelief look, he then hesitantly started to say something.

"It's gone.." The brunette looked at him in disbelief, His face then slowly started to get furious. The brunette then roughly gripped Dream's collar and pulled him closer.

"WHAT THE HECK DREAM?! THAT FLOWER IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN OUR LIVES!" The brunette screamed shoving Dream on the floor. Dream kept quiet. He was stunned as much as the brunette is. Dream stood up, stared the shorter brunette down with a glare. The brunette shivered at it.

"We're gonna go back and find it, George." Dream stated. He was serious. Dream then roughly shoved George out of the way and went inside. 'We'll find it.' he said to himself.

  /////////////////

"Hey, Guys!" One of the royal knights called out, A few others then joined in.

"What is it?" one of them asked. The knight then pointed at a flower.  Prince Wilbur saw the commotion and decided to check what was going on. As he went closer, what he saw shocked him. He then shoved the knights away and went closer to the flower.

"This...This can save her!" Wilbur said. The knights stood there confused. Wilbur then dug up the flower and ordered his men to go back to the palace. The knight's followed the prince who was holding a flower.

....that shines like gold.

 //////////////////

"Father!" Prince Wilbur barged into the room. Pogtopia's king, Phil startled seeing his son barges into the room. Prince Techno was rather shocked seeing his brother there.

"Where are your manners, Wilbur!?" The king shouted. Wilbur got shivers sent down his spine and he quickly bows down to the king. Phil sighed and stared at the woman who was lying unconscious on the king-sized bed, Phil's wife and the Queen of Pogtopia, Kristin.

The Queen has got a rare and unknown disease, professors have researched this disease and if she's not healed by 5 days, she would be dead. It can only be cured by the rare Golden Flower. Of course, only some people knew about this. Pogtopia has got many enemies, especially Manburg. If they found out about this, the Queen would be in trouble.

"What is it that is so important that you had to ditch your night patrol, Wilbur?" Techno decided to break the intensity in the room. Wilbur shot up and ordered the knights to bring the 'flower'. And so the knight did. Phil's mood immediately changed seeing the Golden Flower. He walked towards Wilbur with a disbelief face. Even Techno walked towards the prince to see if it's the real thing, and it is.

"We can save her, father!" Wilbur said excitedly with a shaky voice. Phil didn't even realize that tears have fallen down his cheek. He quickly wiped them off and hold Wilbur's hands tightly.

"Yes, yes we can son." The king said. Techno on the other hand quickly ordered the professors to make the medicine. Things were getting busy in the palace, with the professors doing tests and such, Wilbur explaining how he got the flower, Techno doing a quick patrol outside the palace making sure no one heard all the commotion. The king was trying to calm down in the dining hall, he still can't believe that they found THE Golden Flower.     

 ///////////////

"Shit.. we're dead.." Said Sapnap. George slowly nodded, The king is gonna kill them once they get home...

Dream, George and Sapnap were spying on the royals. After they saw royal knights took the Golden Flower they decided to follow them. And they had to be royals from Pogtopia. The king is going to kill them. As Sapnap and George were spying on the situation inside, Dream was staring at the pink-haired man who was patrolling the castle, 'He seems strong...' he thought.

"Dream what are we gonna do?" George asked. Dream was silent for a second before answering the brunette's question.

"We'll come back later, we should report this to the king." George kept quiet as he nodded. He looked at Sapnap who was thinking hard about something. "What is it?" Dream asked. Sapnap looked up, hesitating to talk but eventually, he did.

"Y'know what it's nothing, just thought I..knew someone..." Both of them nodded. They made sure that the pink-haired man was gone before swiftly jumping down and silently running behind the castle to ride their horses.

They travelled to Manburg, knights stopped them before they could enter the gates. The knights made sure to identify them before letting them in the kingdom. They got off the horse and tied its leash onto a nearby wooden pole. The three of them walked towards the town that leads to the castle. Dream can see some of the townspeople confused, he couldn't blame them. They were supposed to arrive next week from their search for the flower.

"THE DREAM TEAM HAS ARRIVED!" one of the knights yelled. Making way for the 'Dream Team' to head for the king's castle.

"Hope you're ready to give some bad news" Sapnap shrugged, walking beside Dream. Dream stayed silent and took a deep breath.

"I'm not"

.......................................

1100 words

hope you enjoyed this chapter,

I'll probably post late because I want every chapter at least 1000+ words :P

don't become a silent reader! try to give me some suggestions or just comment on this story! I'd appreciate that a lot!