Chapter Seven

"TOMMY!" Dream shouted when he reached the tower, out of breath. "Tommy! I'm home! It's me, Dream!" He yelled once again. But no answer. "Tommy...?" He said once again, making confirmation. He then started to panic. He quickly ran behind the tower and searched for a specific brick. Once he found it, he shakily pushed it and a rumble could be felt on the ground. The walls split in half, opening a doorway for him.

Dream tried to control his breathing, but there was no time. He quickly ran inside, and ran towards the stairs, screaming the blonde's name at the same time. He panicked even more once he reached the window level.

A chair, a rope and books all over the place. Dream looked around searching for Tommy but he was nowhere to be found. He kneeled and screamed his stress out.

"God, Tommy..." Dream breathed. He then realized a rainstorm was coming from the windows going crazy. He clicked his tongue, annoyed. The dirty blonde walked towards the window and slammed it shut. A piece of paper came flying inside from being pinned under one of the windows. He walked towards it, kneeled and took it in his hands. Observing it.

"The Festival."

/////////////////////////////////

"I believe it's around here," Deo searched around "Ah! there it is!" He walked towards a nearby tavern, Tommy following behind him. "Un Maltido Pato!" He said with a huge grin. Tommy raised his brow.

"That's... a weird name..? What's it mean?" Tommy asked.

"Don't ask." The brunette replied. Tommy shrugged it off and followed Deo side-by-side.

Deo slammed the door open. "Amigos! Your finest table please!". Tommy walked inside and gasped, gripping Deo's sleeves. HUGE men are everywhere, they had scars, bruises, ONE EYE, THERE'S EVEN ONE WITH A HOOK ARM!.

"You see that Toms?" Deo pushed Tommy inside. "This is the real world," Tommy tried to get off Deo's death grip from pushing him any further. "It's filled with men, Bad ones? Of course, there are!" He said once again, pushing the blonde in further with every single person looking at them.

They were stopped once someone tugged Tommy's hoodie.

"This some real good looking man you got here," The man said with a grin which creeped the hell out of Tommy. The blonde got out of his grip and ran. Deo smirked.

"Hey, is that blood on your hand? Hey! Blondie! There's real blood here!" Deo said with a smirk. "Sir, that is a lot of blood!" He said once again, sounding excited.

Tommy backed away, tensing up. He bumped into a person, he turned around and he almost fainted. Deo grinned and walked towards Tommy.

"Hey, you okay? How about we go home?" The brunette said, once again shoving Tommy towards the door.

"Y'know, get a bit of rest hm?"

"Shall we, your highness?" Deo said once again with a hint of victory in his voice. As they were near the door... it got slammed right in their faces. Which shocked not only Tommy but Deo too. A piece of paper then got shoved right in their faces. 'A wanted poster?' Tommy thought.

"This you kid?" A man behind the counter suddenly spoke up. Tommy turned his head. The man was wearing a tie, a dark blue beanie and his mouth is covered with a huge scar. Did I forget to mention that he had a diamond sword?

Tommy looked at Deo who was gulping. That is not a good sign. The blonde took a look at the wanted poster. 100'000 MONEY AWARD?! That's a lot!. And once he realized who the man in the poster is, he was stunned. It was Deo. His own guide? I am offended.

"Yeah, That's him alright..." One of the men said. And a few of them started to get closer. Tommy was getting ready to use his sword, which is iron vs diamonds. "Jared, call some knights here," And 'Jared' followed his orders.

The man behind the counter jumped over and took out his sword.

"Um, Deo? I think we're in big trouble..." Tommy said with an uncertain voice. Like- could you blame him? He has never won a fight before!.

"Oh, you think blondie?" Deo said with a sarcastic tone, getting ready to use his axe (ironic). Then out of nowhere, someone took Deo by the neck and aimed his free hand at everyone.

"Don't go near me! I need the money!" He said with a huge grin. But no one listened. Everyone started to run towards the man, Taking Deo with every chance they get.

"I'LL BUY A NEW HOOK!"

"I GOTTA BUY SOME NEW GEARS!"

"I'M MORE IMPORTANT"

"I'M POOR! GIVE HIM TO ME!"

It was practically a mess. Deo being thrown, stolen and choked by some thugs.

"Hey! Let go of him!" Tommy yelled trying to break into the stampede of men. Tommy only got pushed back. The blonde looked around, he then saw a bottle of wine. He took it and smashed it into someone's head. Which made everybody shook. And it had to be the creepy man with the giant scar over his mouth.

"Did you just hit my head with a wine bottle?" The man said, clearly furious.

"Yeah, bitch! That was awesome as fuck!" Tommy started to squeal, being the child he is.  Deo face-palmed himself mentally while the men there started glaring at the blonde. And Tommy realized what he just did. And he gulped.

"A-alright, listen. I need that guy over there to help me find my way to the festival! It's been my whole life dream! Come on! Pity me a bit man!" Tommy started to ramble. And everyone just listened to him.

"..." No one spoke anything. The man with the big scar approached Tommy. The blonde backed away, "What's your name kid?" The man said. Tommy hesitated but ended up telling him his name.

"T- Tommy..." He said shakily. The man stared at him... uncomfortably-

"Why would you take a criminal, To guide you?" The man questioned.

"Well, I didn't know he was a damn criminal, and he's the first human being I ever saw in 15 years other than my brother, And I would honestly do anything to go to the festival if that wasn't obvious enough! bitch. Got a problem with that?" Tommy unconsciously started sassing to this man, That's probably older than him, has a creepy-ass face AND a diamond sword-

There was silence. Deo started to worry Tommy might get hurt. One of the men that were holding the brunette unexpectedly hangs him on a hook that kept poking him. Deo wanted to say something to end the intensity in the room but was cut off when the man suddenly laughed.

"OH, FUCK! I LIKE YOU KID!" The man said before laughing hysterically on the ground, leaving a confused Tommy standing there. "Ha- W- I NeeD to Take A BrEaTHER!" The man said, trying to control his breath. The blonde just stood there awkwardly. "Oh GOD!" The man stood up, brushing his hair and wiping his tears. Tommy gulped.

The man reached his hand out to Tommy.

"The name's Quackity." He said. Which led to everyone's jaws dropping. Tommy didn't know what to do. So he hesitantly took the man's hand. And everything went downhill from there.

"Boss! I brought the palace knights- oh," The door got slammed open by Jared. Quackity shot his head at the man. Realizing that the guard was on their way.

"Shit..."

///////////////////////////

1284 words

Surprise! I published quite early this time because of you guys :3

Wanna say thank you for helping me. Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I don't have much to say, but remember to stay safe!