Chapter 2

"I'm sorry, WHAT?!" The King of Manburg screamed at the three. George started getting worried, Sapnap didn't care and Dream is trying his best to keep his face straight. They had reported the 'situation'.

"Well, it's Dream's fault" Sapnap blurted. Dream glared at him, but Sapnap didn't care. George sighed deeply, I guess it's true... he thought. The king, Jschlatt started getting furious. He turned his head towards George.

"Is this true?!" Schlatt blurted. George was silent, he looked at Dream who was pleading to not tell the king. George then looked at Sapnap who was obviously asking him to tell the truth. George gulped and took a deep breath.

"It's true..." Jschlatt then glared at Dream. Dream gulped and looked at George in disbelief, George shrugged while Sapnap snickered. Dream looked at Schlatt in the eyes, he's mad that's for sure.

"Sapnap, George, Wait outside." The king ordered. Both of them nodded and left the two of them alone. Schlatt sighed and walked towards his throne, he sat on it and pinched his furrowed eyebrows. Dream kept his face straight, but inside he was shaking and scared. How could they?! After all we've been through!. Schlatt took a deep breath before staring straight at Dream.

"You know that your my most skilled knight here right?" Schlatt asked. Dream slowly nodded. The king gritted his teeth.

"WHY DID YOU FAIL ME?! I HAVE ENTRUSTED YOU WITH THIS POSITION AND YOU FAILED ME! AND WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE THAT KINGDOM?!" Jschlatt yelled. Dream didn't protest, he knew he was the one that failed, he couldn't make any more excuses. Dream couldn't do anything. He was weak. "THIS WAS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT TASK OF ALL HISTORY! YOU DO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU FAIL A DIRECT ORDER FROM ME RIGHT?!" Dream gulped.

"YOU ARE OFFICIALLY EXILED FROM MANBURG!" It wasn't a choice, it was an order. Dream looked up in disbelief. Exiled? me? There's no way, I must be dreaming!. Dream wanted to say something but was immediately dragged away by the knights.

'Wait, no, no, nononononono! This is going too fast!' Dream's mind was full of questions and disbelief. He didn't even realize he was already at the gate of the castle! Dream saw Sapnap and George at the gates who were staring at him blankly. Dream was dragged towards the outer gates and he got tossed on the ground.

"I'm sorry" One of the knights inaudibly said and shut the door. Leaving a confused Dream on the ground.

/////////////////////////////

7 months later...

"A new prince has been born!" One of the citizens in Pogtopia shouted and the reply he got was cheers all around.

Phil was in tears seeing the newborn in his wife's arms. Prince Wilbur was hugging Techno tightly while Kristin was softly smiling at the angel in his arms. They had announced the newborn baby after a few days. The child was an angel, with blue crystal eyes and golden strawberry blonde hair, he was truly an angel sent from heaven.

"Thank you all..!" Phil shouted with a smile on his face as he hugged his beautiful queen... Techno smiled, he took a glance at the baby and tears suddenly fell from his eyes.

"I can't believe this.." Techno chuckled while wiping his tears.

......................

"So, what are we naming him honey?" Phil asked his wife while they were cuddling. Kristin didn't answer, she was still so happy. Phil smiled and looked at the baby who was sleeping in the crib. They were interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Your Highness, Someone is requesting to meet the both of you" The butler requested. Phil nodded and escorted his wife outside.

"Request the guards to keep an eye on him," Phil said with a sweet tone, The butler nodded. Phil glanced at the child before turning around and escorted his wife downstairs.

The butler stared at the two before changing his focus at the newborn. He silently smirked.

'Can't believe they would fall for that' He chuckled. He went into the room and locked the door. He pulled his hair, revealing a dirty blonde hair and he placed the black wig on a nearby mirror table. He then pulled out his contacts, showing bright green eyes filled with lust and hate. Dream.

He walked towards the crib, his heart beating fast. He stopped when he saw the baby, he started smiling creepily. 'You're dead' he thought. He then took out a knife from his pocket and aimed at the infant's chest.

The infant opened his eyes, blue crystal eyes made Dream stop. Dream continued staring at the infant before placing his knife away. He went closer to the child, reached out his finger and the child didn't hesitate to hold it. The child started laughing, Dream was shocked. He then started to fiddle his finger on the child's nose which earned a giggle.

"Dad, Why is the door locked?" A voice can be heard from outside. Dream startled, He looked around trying to find a place to escape. The doorknob was getting louder every second until the voice from outside decided to push his way in.

"OPEN THIS DOOR!" The voice shouted once more before deciding to crash the door with his own body. Dream was starting to panic. He looked at the child in the crib who was starting to cry and panicked even more. Dream then got an idea. He took the child into his arms and ran towards a nearby balcony. The door then got knocked down.

"BROTHER!!!" Techno screamed, pulled out his sword rushing in to save his newborn brother. Dream looked at the child in his arms, stared at the infant before smirking. Techno aimed his sword at Dream who had his brother in his arms. If he attacked, there was a high chance his brother would get hurt.

Dream creepily looked at him in the eyes before running and jumping off the balcony. Techno screamed for Wilbur, as he looked down from the balcony... Dream was already gone...

.................................

"KNIGHTS! FIND MY CHILD AT ONCE!" Phil ordered. The knights understood and immediately started taking action. "SEARCH THE TOWN!" He once again shouted. Phil glanced at his wife who is in tears. Phil gulped, he looked at Techno who was on his knees and Wilbur who was trying his best to comfort him.

"He was right in front of me Wil! I could've saved him!" Techno started to cry. Wilbur then hugged his older brother tightly. Phil then walked towards Kristin to comfort her.

"We didn't even get to name him, Phil!" Kristin started to break down. She clenched Phil's hands so hard his skin would've gotten ripped. Phil started to cry, seeing her like that hurt him so much.

"I promise you, honey, I'll find our son" Phil swore and hugged his wife, comforting her.

Techno then stood up and walked towards Phil.

"I, Prince Technoblade of Pogtopia. Request for a direct mission from the King himself, to find My Brother" He stated. Which made Phil shocked, He's never seen this side of him before. Phil gulped and glanced at Kristin who was silent.

"I'll grant your wish son."

............................................................

1203 words

Hope you enjoyed it! I wrote this immediately after I published the first chapter.

This took me a while, Comment some ideas if you have some! don't forget to vote, follow, or place this in your reading list for further updates!