Chapter Three

15 years later...

Tommy's PoV

"Dream!" I ran towards my brother who was reading a book entitled 'The Nether'. He's been reading the same chapter over and over, I wonder why...

"Yes, Tommy?" I immediately smiled when he answered. I took out a paper I found that flew inside from the window. He then took it off my hand and read it. He was shocked for a second but then his face relaxed. He then chuckled and closed the letter. He looked at me and I was eagerly waiting for his answer. He placed the letter on top of his book.

"You want to go to the festival?" He asked me. I nodded excitedly, He sighed and looked at me in the eyes. "I'm guessing you already know my answer?" He said again, his face turned serious. My smile immediately dropped. I slowly looked down and nodded.

"But Dream! This festival is for the prince! I wanna see-" I immediately shut my mouth when Dream thumped his foot. He looked at me and I shivered at the sight, I shouldn't have asked... When I already knew the answer.

"I'm going out for a while." He said. I nodded and sat on a nearby chair. He then went to a drawer and pulled out a knife. I pulled the sleeve from my arm and got ready for what's about to happen. He then sat on the floor and held my arm. I shivered at the touch but ignored it. He then swiftly made a small scar, a drip of blood coming out.

You see, My brother Dream says I'm different from everybody else. Apparently, I have a special power... but I don't believe it. I do believe that witches and hybrids are real. My blood, It's gold in colour. And it's really weird I know, I've asked him why but he says I'll find out once I'm 16. I'll turn 16 in three months from now, I can't wait till April.

"Does it hurt?" Dream asked me. I shook my head, I've been doing this for 13 years you know :/. Dream sighed and rubbed the blood off my arm, it still creeps me out how Dream thinks gold blood is normal- He then took the tiny drop off blood and smeared it on the edge of the open window (more like the bottom edge or smthn like that).

Out of nowhere, a vine started appearing from the window to the bottom grass(?). He looked at the edge and softly smiled but a hint of creepiness is there. I looked at my arm seeing that the scar was already gone. Here's another ability my brother told me, I can heal anything with my blood. I am not a normal person.

Dream then took his smiley mask and put it on. He looked at me and smiled before saying

"I'll bring a souvenir Tommy" I smiled excitedly and ran towards  Dream to hug him. He chuckled lightly and hugged me back. He then broke the hug and ruffles my hair, He then climbed over the window and slid from the vines. When he landed the vines then disappeared and so did my brother.

I looked around the tower, deciding to go to the training ground. Don't get me wrong, this tower is pretty big, but there's only one way out and that's the window on the top floor. The other floors are for other things. Like the last floor is for training. Me and my brother would duel here but he would always win. It's 560 to nothing...

I sigh...

///////////////////

Third person's PoV

Dream walked through the village, as he kept walking he saw a bow and an arrow from a nearby stall. 'I wonder if Tommy should get a new bow...' he thought. Dream then walked towards the stall and grabbed the arrow, testing the string. 'This is pretty strong'... Dream said to himself.

"How much is this?" Dream asked. The man's eye lit up.

"It's only 20 bucks, sir!" The man said, Dream smiled and gave the man 20 bucks and a 5 dollar tip. The man took it full of excitement,

"Pleasure doing business with you sir!" The man said once again. He looked like he's around Tommy's age. The man- wait, teenager, was obviously a slave. He had chains around his ankles and his clothes are terribly ragged. 'Is he a hybrid?' Dream thought, he had green and red eyes, his skin is half white and black, his hair is the same as his skin. 'That's sad...' Dream thought.

"Thinking what I'm thinking?" Dream got startled by the sudden voice. He turned his head seeing a man with the same height next to him. The man had pink hair? and he's probably a pig hybrid. His clothes seem expensive too.

"What do you mean?" Dream whispered back to the man. He then chuckled and pointed at the teen's chain. There was a bit of silence before Dream smirked and stared at the man beside him. Dream nodded and he smirked.

"Hey, kid." The pinkette started talking to the teen. The boy then perked up and approached us. The man then looked at Dream, signalling him. Dream quickly understood, he swiftly took out a sword and smashed the chain.

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO THAT BITCH!" An old man started screaming from inside the stall. The pinkette then swiftly took the teen and Dream's hand. Running away from the old, drunk man.

The pinkette was laughing, The teen still doesn't know what's going on... but there's light shining in his eyes when he stared at the man with pink hair. Dream was still adjusting to what he just did, 'I helped a slave...' He thought. This is an unexpected action for Dream.

//////////////////////////

The three of them stopped running and tried to catch their breath in the forest. After they did that, the pinkette started to chuckle before standing up and sitting beside the teen hybrid(?)

"What's your name?" The pinkette asked. The kid was silent for a while before softly answering

"Ranboo..." Dream perked up. He then crawled towards the so-called 'Ranboo' and sat beside him. Dream reached out his hand and then caressed Ranboo's face. Dream was honestly stunned. He had never seen an enderman hybrid.

"Are you a hybrid?" Dream asked in a soft tone. Ranboo nodded. Dream smiled. 'Wonder if I can bring him to Tommy as a souvenir, He's always been fond of hybrids... even though he himself is a hybrid...' Dream thought for a while. The silence was broken when the pinkette started coughing. The pinkette reached out his hand towards Dream.

"The name's Technoblade. You?" He asked. Dream was silent for a while. He perked up staring at Techno, something about him doesn't feel right...

Dream sighed and took Technoblade's hand.

"Dream. DreamWasTaken"

A/N

Hope you enjoyed! sorry haven't been uploading for a while, I'm writing this on my mom's laptop :P. She always use it, especially in times like this :)

I got quite motivated looking at the comments so I continued writing! thx for your support guys!

Stay Home! Stay Safe! Don't forget to wear your masks!

1175 words