Chapter 8

"-UCK GET DOWN!" Quackity screamed shoving Tommy's head to the ground while sounds of guns firing rapidly could be heard. Quackity crawled underneath the counter, Tommy following behind.

Tommy was shaking, He saw blood everywhere. The guns, swords and screams made Tommy felt traumatized. He was panicking. He wanted to scream but he couldn't. Tommy shakily looked up at this man called Quackity, who was opening a trapdoor underneath the counter.

"Get in, quick..!" He whispered. But Tommy shook his head.

"Deo!" The blonde whispered back and Quackity mentally slapped himself. He took a peek over the counter but quickly went back down when another gunshot could be heard. "Did you see him?" Tommy asked in a worried tone. Quackity shook his head.

"There's too many people I'm sorry, But you have to go now!" Quackity said once again.

"I'm not going without Deo!" Tommy took his sword and ran towards the crowd. Out of nowhere a sword came crashing down towards the blonde, cutting his skin. "FUCK-!" Tommy yelled. He quickly took a stance and blocked another slash from the unknown man, He quickly bounced off his feet, Raised his sword as he clashed towards the man but was once again blocked.

They exchanged blows, slashing and parrying until the blonde grew tired and of course the man won't let this chance slip away as he took the advantage of giving the final blow,

THRUST! The blonde shoved the sword into the man's stomach, blood flowing as the man collapsed.

Tommy kneeled down shocked to see his brother's advice in the art of acting worked. Tommy took a deep breath as he closed the man's eyes, wishing him a rest in piece. The blonde quickly broke his daze when a loud yell could be heard.

"TOMMY!! WHERE ARE YOU-" Another slash could be heard! Tommy quickly stood up running towards the familiar voice, Blocking every single blow given to him,  'gotta thank Dream for these wicked skills' He thought to himself, kicking another man's gut as he sprinted away,

"DEO!" Tommy ran towards the brunette who was having a fight of his own,

"Tommy! stand back!" Deo yelled blocking the knight's blow, Tommy stopped on his tracks. "He's tough! I can handle this!" Deo said once again slashing his sword.

"Who said it was a he?" the knight said as their helmet fell, revealing white fluffy hair with sheep ears, The women smirked exchanging another blow but blocked by Deo,

"WHOAH! A HYBRID!" Tommy shrieked, He had never seen a sheep hybrid before, nor any kind of hybrids! little does he know, he was his own kind of hybrid...

Both of the fighters continued giving blows, Deo quickly sprinted and stabs the women's left shoulder, receiving a hiss as she jumped behind, putting pressure on the injury.

"Let's go!" Tommy took Deo's arm and dragged him behind the counter, avoiding fights along the way.

"There you are! Quickly get inside!" Quackity shoved Deo's head underground. Tommy then climbed down but paused as he looked at the man,

"W-will you be okay?" Tommy stuttered. Quackity looked at the blonde in the eyes and smirked. He took his sword and stood up, placing one leg on the counter.

"I'll be fine mate" He jumped over the counter joining his friends clashing swords with enemies. Tommy smiled as he went underground, closing the door.

/////////////////////////////

"TOMMY!!" Dream yelled as he foraged through the forest. (is that a real word?).

"TOMMY! ONCE I FIND YOU YOU'LL BE IN BIG TROUBLE!" Dream yelled once again, gritting his teeth. 'three days left..shit..'  he thought to himself. 'there's no way he could get down alone..'  Dream said to himself.

Suddenly a herd of horses could be heard from nearby, Dream perked up and followed the voices of what seem to be royal knights. He followed them from behind when he saw a familiar pink hair.

"he's a knight..?" Dream whispered. The whole order of knights went to a bar called.. 'Un Maltido Pato'.

He then saw a group of what it looks like thieves being cuffed. Dream approached the bar but was stopped.

"Name and business?" One of the knights asked. Dream stared at them, hesitating.

"It's alright, I know him" A well known monotone voice said.

The knights bowed and left, walking towards the bar.

"What are you doing here?" Techno said. Dream glanced at the bar and stared at Techno, smiling.

"I should ask you that, was going here for a drink," He said. Techno chuckled and turned his head to the bar.

"False alarm, one of them said Deo was here.. And there was a huge fight.. One of them was skilled enough to actually kill one of our man." Techno said in sad tone. Dream noddded. The pink glanced towards Dream, "Wanna check the scene? We found liquid gold," Techno said once again which shocked the blonde.

"Gold? L-liquid?" Dream stuttered, Techno nods. "Can I see it?" Dream asked.

"Sure," Techno walked inside, Dream following behind. Everyone made way for the pink, which shocked the blonde. 'Does he have a high rank?' He thought.

His thoughts were interrupted when he saw someone flirting with one of the knights.

"Eyy, sexy~ don't be too rough~ I might ruin your beautiful face~" One of the cuffed said, 'damn that's a huge scar'  Dream thought.

"I'm flattered but I don't think you'll be able to defeat me in a fight" The knight said, he had his helmet off so he saw a few of the knight's features. He had purple eyes and brown fluffy hair. 'Pretty good looking, I'm probably hotter if I take this mask down once in a while' Dream smirked.

"Hey, you coming?" Techno said as he held the door, Dream nodded and went in after the pink. "You can venture on your own, I have something to do.." Techno said.

"Yeah, okay." Dream said smiling as Techno left to who knows where.

Dream stared at the bar, swords were on the ground, blood were splattered, and- he saw one of the knight's get covered. Dream said his prayer--

--there he saw the knight's sword dripping in gold liquid.

////////////////////

1029 Words

YOO FINALLY FOUND THE MOTIVATION LMAO- a lot has happened huh,

#TechnoSupport