Chapter 6

"You know what, I can't do this-" Tommy started to panic. He's walked in circles for half an hour now, thinking hard about running away with a strange man just to go to a festival. "Oh god, oh god, my brother's gonna be mad!" The blonde kneeled and hid his head under his hood, biting his lip.

Deo sighed and walked towards the blonde.

"Y'know, I can't help but notice that you're... in a little trouble with yourself here." Deo plopped beside the blonde. Tommy glanced over at Deo. "Nah, I'm just saying what's on my mind." The brunette leaned on a rock and plucked a grape from a nearby bush.

"Overprotective brother, a forbidden road trip, this is serious stuff y'know"

"But let me tell you this, all of this is part of growing up," The brunette brought the grape near his face. "A bit of rebellion, some fun adventures, that's good... healthy even," Tommy looked at the brunette, almost asking if he were saying the truth.

"But you know, does your brother deserve it? probably, And will he get upset and crush his soul? Definitely! But like I said, it's all part of growing up," Deo said and ate his grape. Tommy was devastated.

"Get upset...? Crush his soul...?" Tommy gipped his hoodie.

"Like a grape," Deo said as he ate another one.

"Your right, he will get upset..." The blonde said once again, rubbing his arm.

"Aren't I?" Deo pulled Tommy up, making the blonde stand. "I can't believe I'm saying this but," Deo walked in front of Tommy. "I'm breaking the deal,"

"What?" Tommy said in disbelief.

"You heard me, how about we turn around and go home," Deo started walking towards the tower, Tommy walking behind him. "I get back my bag, you go and fix your brotherly relationship, we then part ways like nothing had happened and boom! happy ending" Deo said spinning and walking backwards, body towards the blonde.

"No! I am going to that festival!" The blonde stopped walking.

"Oh, Come on! Why do you wanna go there so bad!" Deo whined. Tommy pulled out the crown from Deo's bag. "WHOA WHOA WHOA! Careful with that!" Deo panicked. The blonde raised an eyebrow. Silence and intensity filled the air...before a bush started to make noise.

"AHH! WHAT IS THAT? THUGS? THIEVES? RUFFIANS?" Tommy jumped and quickly hid behind the brunette. They waited in silence before a bunny came out. Now it's Deo's turn who raised a brow at the blonde. "What?" He said and huffed. Deo was trying his best not to scream his lungs out at this blonde child.

"Probably best if we avoid ruffians and thugs though," Deo said and wiped out the dirt (That wasn't even there) off his shirt. Tommy walked back and scratched his neck.

"Yeah, we should avoid them." Tommy chuckles hesitantly. His eyes widen at the thought. An idea popped into Deo's mind.

"Are you hungry? Cause' I'm really hungry. Hey! I have a great place to eat! Let's go!" Deo out of nowhere grabbed Tommy's hand and dragged him towards who-knows-where.

"Where is this place, exactly?" Tommy said.

"Oh, don't worry, you'll know it when you smell it!" Deo said with a smile.

////////////////////////////////

Dream finally arrived at the place where he met 'Technoblade' and hybrid Ranboo. He saw the bow on the ground, kneeled and took it. He sighed in relief. The blonde looked around remembering the events that happened here

...............................

"DreamWasTaken you say?" Techno said. Dream hesitantly nodded, wondering if he knew he was a former knight in Manburg. The pinkette was silent for a minute. "Wow, your name is the same name I read in a book once." Techno chuckled. 'Wait, my name's in a book?' He thought.

"If you don't mind me asking, what book is it?" Dream asked.

"The History Of Manburg." He said bluntly which shocked the blonde. "After our kingdom and theirs made a truce, I kind of stole a history book from one of their stalls." Techno gave a not so guilty face. Ranboo, the hybrid, looked at the pinkette with a disbelief face. But the pinkette placed his index finger on his lips, signalling to not tell anyone.

"Apparently, This Dream guy was an excellent knight, charming and a great fighter," Dream smirked at the 'charming' part. "Unfortunately, he didn't obey the king's order and got exiled..." the pinkette said that in a fading tone.

Dream went silent before smiling to himself, 'Guess I'm history now...' He thought and chuckled. Techno looked at him weirdly before shrugging it off. But if there was one thing Dream knows about Schlatt, it's that he would never give up from war that easily.

The blonde glanced at the pinkette who was talking to Ranboo about something. He looked fairly familiar. Especially that pink hair. 'Is that even natural?' He thought for a second before sighing.

"Yo, Dream." The blonde looked up at the pinkette who was holding the hybrid's hand. "I'm gonna bring this guy to the orphanage, they could probably help him," Techno said while grinning at Ranboo. Dream shot up from the ground and brushed off the dirt from his shirt.

"Alright," Dream held out his hand. "See you later?" He said once again, raising a brow (not that he can see it) and smirking. Techno smiled back right at him. He took his hand.

"See ya green blob." The pinkette said. They both let go of each other's hands and walked their separate ways. Dream stopped and turned around.

"Hey, Blade!" Dream shouted. Techno and Ranboo turned their heads towards him. "Watch out for Manburg."

...............................

Dream tensed up at the thought of Schlatt but brushed it off. He then continued his journey to buy Tommy his present.

A couple of minutes passed, and that was when he saw a palace horse.

"What is a palace horse doing here in the middle of nowhere?" He went closer to the horse. "Where's your rider...?" But that's when a thought hit him like a train.

"Tommy!"

////////////////////////

1104 Words

Hello~~! Author here! Sorry, I haven't been posting much lately, like I said, I have a lazy butt. And I was rewatching Tangled cause' I forgot how the story goes :P

Also, I will be changing The Sleepy Kingdom to Pogtopia. I don't know, it just makes sense-

AND Bench trio meet up! If you haven't watched the stream, go and do it! They are brothers, your honour. I've been working on a draft for new books I got incoming, So... stay tuned!