11 : Teddy Bears & Yandere Problems

Slowly coming back to my sense, as I woke up without opening my eyes. Trying to stretch as I laid on my stomach and arced my back while moving my hands around searching for my teddy bear, yes- I still sleep with my teddy bear. But it's not here.

(A feature I decided to add about the reader- forgive me. ✌️)

"Wha- where's... teddy?" I sit up on my knees, my eyelids still heavy so I leave them half closed.

I panic as I pull up the blanket and pillow- no teddy bear.. then it hit me.

"This- this isn't my bed." I looked at the black blanket as if I'm being extra sure, then looked around me.

"This- isn't my room." I kept looking at the reddish black walls, until I looked at the window and saw a tree. I flipped and crawled back falling of the bed, with the highest pitched scream you could ever hear.
"WHY IS THERE A TREE NEAR THE WINDOW?!" I screamed, as my butt hit the floor.

"Because we are in a fucking forest, can you please shut up?" A damned dog spoke, as he crawled out from under the bed while constantly dragging his paw against his ear.

"AND WHY ARE YOU A TALKING DOG?!" I brought my knees to my chest starring at the- talking dog.

3rd Person's P.O.V

"Because one, I am not a dog I am a-" Smile dog explained trying to calm down (Y/N).

"WHY ARE YOU ANSWERING?!" She yelled, cutting him off- because he is not supposed to talk or answer.

"YOU JUST ASKED A QUESTION!" He yelled at her.

"What's all the commotion?!" Eyeless Jack bragged in through the door, looking at them with seed eater behind him.

(Y/N) completely ignored him and pointed at seed eater while screaming again.

"WHAT-" She yelled.

"Can you PLEASE lower the volume?" Laughing Jack teleported in the corner of the room while holding his head.

"WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?!" (Y/N) sat on her knees pointing now at Laughing Jack.

"Miss, you really need to clam down." Grinny Cat said, crawling from under the bed too, while moving his paw.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" (Y/N) pointed at the cat crawling backwards before standing on her feet.

"Sheeee's losing it." Ben said, as he slowly got out of the computer on the desk and sat on the chair, purposely to trigger (Y/N).

She held her stomach, seeing this- ALL was too much for her, and as her heart was beating so fast, the adrenaline was pumping up in her vines way too much for her empty stomach to bear. She collapsed on her knees, and helped her head up by her arms as she started to choke, then started vomiting.

Eyeless Jack stepped forward, and leaned down patting her back. She scooted his elbow away then pointed at his mask.

"You.... you're not wearing this mask for the- funnies, are you?" She said between coughs.

He shook his head, removing his mask above his mouth, revealing his 3 tongues and sharp teeth. (Y/N) covered her mouth as she trembled and entered a coughing fit before starting to vomit again. Eyeless Jack once again patted her back, and pulled out a bottle of garlic water.

"Drink this, it'll clean and calm down your stomach." He ran his hands through her hair pulling her head back gently, before pouring the liquid in her mouth. At first she choked, and grabbed his hand pushing it away, before placing her lips on the bottle and chugged down the whole thing. Before gasping for air and wiping her mouth with her arm.