1 : Her Normal Self

Your name is (Y/N) (L/N), you live in a small house with your mother and her boyfriend, Kevin, who is a very uncomfortable pervert, but you've never let him stay alone in one room with you in fear of whatever that could happen. Your father died years ago, you've been on the road for a couple of years now. Moving from a house to another, changing schools a lot and what not. You're not isolated or a loner, but you get along with yourself very well.

Right now, you were peacefully sleeping in your bed, after a long night of shifting around. However, your dream was interrupted by the sound of your alarm clock.

Beep beep beep

"AGGH SHUT UP!!" You groaned, pulling your head up to grab the clock with a hand and throw it across the room turning it off and falling back asleep on the pillow.

Crash

"Lovely..." You whispered to yourself raising your head off the pillow and looking at the clock, seeing it's broken and mini gears are everywhere around it.

"(Y/N)? Is it the clock again?" You heard your mom yell from downstairs.

"Yes mom! I'm sorry!" You yelled back.

"It's ok, honey! Just change then get down for breakfast." She yelled back, and that was just the end of the almost daily yelling conversation.

Your mom knows of your insomnia and anger issues, which is why this clock is the 6th you have broken in the past two months. Thanks to your insomnia, you spend half of your nights awake, and when you finally sleep, the alarm goes off. It pisses you off and this is when your anger issues kick in, controlling your reflexes to slapping, hitting, throwing and knocking off the alarm.

You got up and dangled your legs of the bed scratching your head and playing with your messy (H/L) (H/C) hair, you blinked twice looking to the side at the clock on the wall 7:00. meh one whole hour to get ready...perfect, you though as you got up and walked towards the bathroom in your room. You were wearing a white tank top and some light (F/C) shorts, you took them off and looked at yourself up and down in the mirror, your eyes came across a golden necklace that had a heart shaped chamber, you smiled at it starring at the reflection then looked down at it and opened it seeing a little girl wearing a (F/C) dress with her (H/C) hair tied to piggy tails and behind her a couple. Who are these? Your parents. You removed the necklace and your underwear then got in the shower and cleaned your hair and body for 30 minutes then got out the bathtub wrapping a towel around your body, the first thing you did was picking up the necklace from the counter and wearing it then exiting the bathroom and heading to the closet to see yout today's outfit. You pulled out some dark blue skinny jeans and a black over-sized jacket with a (F/C) sleeveless turtle-neck shirt. You put your outfit on the bed and pulled out your underwear then unwrapped the towel around you and wore your outfit, you usually don't wear jewelry so you pulled out a pair of black fingerless gloves and wore them. You pulled out a cap then placed it on your head before heading down stairs and into the kitchen, seeing your mom only, which is good. Kevin is either out or asleep, you don't care, you're just glad you didn't get to see him. You looked at the clock 7:40 perfect, you quickly grabbed the sandwich and your lunch bag that your mother just finished preparing as you kissed her cheek. You turned and headed to the living room. You grabbed your backpack that was here as you left it and zipped it then headed to the door, you grabbed the keys from a nearby nightstand and wore wore your white snickers then grabbed your skateboard.

"I'm out, mom! Love you!" You said, waiting for her reply so you can leave.

"Love you sweetie, be safe! Good luck on your first day of school!" She said.

"Thanks... Oh- and don't forget your C.D. on your way to work!" You replied then left shutting the door behind you and eating your sandwich. You skated across the neighborhood and not so long after the sandwich was gone.