17 : Pudding

You woke up on the edge of a bed, your left arm laying under your head while your right arm and right leg dangling from the bed, you also had your mouth slightly opened while you're drooling a bit. You were wearing a white over size t-shirt, over black short, and you had no idea where did you get them. You kind of had no idea where are you, or what type of universe are you in.
You got up, rubbing your eyes and looking around you. Apparently you were in Jeff's room.

"Wha.." You murmured, carelessly closing your eyes while trying to figure something.. anything out.

"Rise and shine."
You heard Jeff's voice from behind you, and turned around to see him leaning against the wall, reading a book he held with a hand and holding a mug with the other, but he placed it on the night stand next to him.

"How did I get here?" You crossed your legs sitting next to him, your eyes still closed with your head down cause you can't see anything.

"Eh, you fell asleep out and I dragged ya here." He said, looking at his book with his eyes half closed, as he slightly scratched his teeth with the nail of his pinkie finger.
"You must've been tired." He added, looking at you.

"Oh, what makes you say that?" You asked, scratchings the back of your head.

"You were snorting for your life." He scoffed with a smirk.

"Don't laugh." You narrowed your eyebrows, punching his shoulder.

"It's not my fault you sounded like fucking Pikachu." He scoffed again, placing his book away.

"Wait what time is it?" You yawned, giving your eyes another rub.

"Around dawn, why?" He said, resting his face on his palm.

"Why aren't you asleep? The mansion doesn't feel any less awake either." You raised an eyebrow at him.

"Everyone sleeps whenever the hell they want, haha." He scoffed.
"Only from 4 in the morning till 9 sunrise do you actually acknowledge everyone asleep. Of course some of us doesn't, but they're good as long as they don't wake up anyone." He smiled.

"I can't believe I slept on the grass." You scratched the back of your head again.

"Ah, it's fine. You needed it." Jeff said, patting your head as he threw his legs off the bed to get up.

"Wait, did you change my clothes?" You said, pulling at the collar of your shirt.

"I think you should know that if I can deal with a yandere, and Christmas elfs everyday, and be able to make dinner while running from a bear with a rhino's head throughout the week. I can change your clothes with my eyes closed." He said, looking at you from over his shoulder, before looking down and smirking to himself. Not saying I did tho.

"Eh, seems legit." You shrugged and got up then stretched.

"Oh by the way, wanna go to school or not?" Jeff asked at the door.

"Oh right- it's my choice. Wait, what will the class do about the.. incident? I'm sure my house burning echoed in the neighborhood." You asked walking over to him.

"Hm, I never thought of that. I can ask Slendy to do something about it tho." Jeff said, as you two made your way to the kitchen.

"Which is?" You urged him to continue.

"Delete that memory from people's heads. Make them think that day was a normal funeral for your mother after a normal death. It's your choice, really." He said opening the fridge and looking through.

"Huh..." You looked down and thought to yourself.

"Hey Ben, have you seen my pudding?" He yelled in a not so high volume before whispering to himself.
"You better have not ate it again, dumbass."