3 : Day 1... Processing Failed

Yesterday, after the guy left, mom had ran up to me. She freaked out, when she saw my window broken, and the blood splatters on the carpet of my room, where I stabbed the guy. Her seeing me bloody in a paralysis episode and holding a knife, didn't help her. She helped me out of the episode, letting me take a breath and a shower. Before tightly cornering me to tell her what happened, I did. Except for the part of the deal, I am tired of moving away, and if she knows a killer is after me for 14 days, we are going to move away every day. Of course, she yelled the shit out of Kevin, that he got drunk again, but unlike her who trusted me he thought I was crazy.. I hate that guy.

Today was the first day of my deal with... I didn't even catch his name, my anxiety is rising up like crazy, and right now, I was in the shower. Getting ready for school. Putting on a nice outfit, grabbing a jacket, and doing my hair. I went down, to see Kevin reading a newspaper.. alone. In front of him, were two breakfast plates and a note. A plate was infront of him, half way done and the other plate was where I usually sit on the table. I sat on my chair, and read the note. Mom had written it, and she just wanted to let me know that she left extra early, ok. Starting to eat my breakfast, I noticed Kevin looking at me, but not the normal being looked at feeling but mostly checked out, ew.

"Morning." He said.

I didn't even look at him and just continued my breakfast, thankfully my mouth was stuffed a bit, and even he knew I don't like talking with food in my mouth, so he didn't comment on my silent reply.

"So, getting along with your classmates in school?"

I mentally cursed when I realized he was trying to start a conversation. I shrugged then nodded my head, guess he didn't know I'm isolated. What could you tell? He is always drunk, out.

"That's good to hear... have a boyfriend?" He asked, turning the page of his newspaper.

I choked silently, then luckily my plate was finished, I placed it in the sink and ran out of the kitchen. Grabbing my backpack and keys, and wearing my shoes.
"Nope, gotta go!" I said, slamming the door behind me.

I stood there for a moment, letting out a sigh I didn't know I was holding, before starting to walk to school. Again.. feeling watched, and having to dodge trees. All that same old shit is getting old, yeah, what could you know? If something happens once, twice is boring for me. I finally got to school, entered, walked up to class. No one was there, duh, I didn't check the time, guess I'm early. Welup, just gonna wait.
I sat where I sat yesterday, stretching my legs under the desk, and letting my upper body fall freely on the back of the chair while looking outside the window. I liked silence, I liked this moment. I watched a folk of birds fly by. I am kind of attracted to birds, and their carefree self. Imagine living like them? Go where ever you want, and when the whether is not to your liking go somewhere else. I wish it could be that easily for me, to easily leave whenever I'm bothered. I then looked down at the fountain in the school's entrance, and my thoughts were swarmed to fish. They do the same, when the temperature on the water surface is too high or too low, they go deeper into the water. Animals are something beautiful.

"Hey, whacha thinking about?"

"ACK-"
I flinched suddenly at the voice, to see the guy from last night leaning towards me on my desk. The sudden everything, caused me to slightly fall backwards, as a reflex action I grabbed the back of my chair, and stretched my legs on both sides making a slight split.
"Dude! What..." I said, standing up and massaging my temples.

"Oh, finally scared that easy?" He said, barely giving a shit about anything in the world, knowing the answer is no.

"What.... are you doing here?" I said, narrowing my eyebrows.