6 : Negative Purity

"You don't hate him, but despise him. I mean... look how ruined he made your mood." He said, looking up at the ceiling. Specifically avoiding eye contact.

"Very much." I just silently said, sitting on the bed and burying my face in my palms.

"The question is. Why?" He said, turning to me, taking the chair from my desk and sitting in front of me, gesturing me to vent.

"Because he's- he's- he's annoying!" I stood up, snapping at him while the back of my mind thanking god the walls are sound proof.
"He's a huge pervert! An abuser!" I started walking around, waving with my hands.
"I- he- I- mom- I don't KNOW what does she see in him!! He's toxic, she knows that. He's an asshole, she knows that! He's everything I hate, she-.... she doesn't know that. That's the problem, I think.. she loves him and he's being- AGH!!" I shook my head, running my fingers hysterically through my hair, plopping on the floor, and rolling under the bed letting my upper half be hidden while my legs are still visible.

"What... are you doing?" He said.

"I do this when I'm sad..." I said, trying not to cry as I bent my legs a bit, rubbing my knees together, wanting to crawl in a ball but at the same time not.

"You go under the bed when you're sad?" He said, his voice a bit closer and clearer.

"Yeah..." I said rolling so I'm laying on my side. 

"Cozy, not gonna lie." He said, his voice next to my ears.

I turned around, seeing that he crawled under the bed too, laying on his stomach, but not from the same side I crawled into, but the other side, vertically.

"Yeah.." I said, turning around to look at him with my head, my back still to him.

"I guess doing that is a better way to relief stress than killing." He said, crossing his arms laying his chin on his forearm. 

"Yeah..." I said, turning my body towards him.
"Is the door locked?" I asked, the thought of Kevin peeking in frightening me.

"Mhm, and the keyhole's hidden." I gave a sigh of relief.
"Why? Wanna do some nasty shit?" He purred, in a teasing manner.

"Oh you-" I groaned, punching his shoulder and turning around giving him my back.

"Oi, are you actually punishing me by giving me your back?" He asked, bored but taken aback.

"Yupe." I said, crawling a bit into a ball.

"Two can play the same game." He said.
"But I need you to see me giving you my back too, y'know." He added, and I just groaned.

He gave a sigh, before he wrapped an arm around me then pulled me towards him. He crawled out then sat on his knees, and pulled me out, then he stood up, and picked me up with his arm still around my waist as my hair, and limbs dangled down.

"Wha- HEY! I wanna go back to my sad cave!" I groaned softly, reaching out for the bed to which he just facepalmed. 

"Sad cave times under the bed are over, time to go on trees!" He said, opening the window and placing a leg on the frame while saluting the sky.

"NO-NO! NO TREES! PLEASE!" I freaked out, I HATE trees.

"What the- you didn't even act like that when you first saw me. Are you.. are you afraid of trees?" He asked.

"Mhm." I hummed, on the verge of tears.

"YOU'RE CRYING BECAUSE OF TREES?!" He placed me down, and starred at my teary eyes.

"YES!" I finally gave in and cried.

"You are literally afraid of trees, and not a psychopathic killer in your room. What the fuck, woman?" He said, facepalming again.