CHAPTER ONE

The usual morning, which began at seven, as always pleased Peter with a severe headache pounding in his temples, as well as dry mouth.  Despite the superpowers that he received, as well as the accelerated metabolism, the consequences of almost two weeks of drinking any available alcohol, undermined his body, which is why the guy woke up every morning with what the Russians call "dry".

Perhaps this was his kind of punishment for trying to poison his body with booze, but the young man did not worry, it was only a slight inconvenience that was easily corrected with a glass of water.  Refreshed in the shower, as well as having eaten the usual breakfast, the young man crawls out of the house in a fairly short time to rush to lectures at Columbia University.  Ahead of him are trials, such as evil teachers, exams and lectures, which are attended not only by those who want to learn, but also by those who want to make life to their neighbors.

Finding himself at a bus stop and seeing a newly clogged bus leaving without him, the guy sighed and headed towards the nearest gateway to get to the lecture hall in the form of Spider-Man, one of the heroes of the New York Crisis.

After those events that deprived him of Gwen, a year has passed, full of sadness, pain and rethinking.  More, Spider-Man was not a simple, friendly neighbor who, on occasion, catching a robber, hid him in a cocoon of cobwebs - the criminals knew that after changing his red-blue suit to a white one, Spider-Man also changed, became tougher, more dangerous and cynical  ...  To meet him at night, doing something illegal was like a huge trouble - you will at least be beaten, but they can break something and "accidentally" pierce the belly with something sharp, long and hot, so that you will live until the ambulance arrives.  help is not always successful.  Flying over the streets of the city, looking around and watching some of the thieves scatter at the sight of his figure flying between the skyscrapers of Queens and Manhattan, Peter chased in his head another plan of how to pin down Kingpin, unbelievable beyond measure.  Gathered around thirteen mutants and cyborgs, the head of one of the largest syndicates in New York was another pain in the ass that he and Daredevil still could not get out of the seat.  After all, there was no chance to simply break in and kill all the inhabitants of that skyscraper - the small PMC guarding it could compete in its strength with the SHIELD agents who had never flown over the city on their jets.

<<Hey Pete, are you going to be late again today?>>- the sound of an SMS made the guy get distracted from his sad thoughts and open a message on his phone.  A classmate of Parker, attending several subjects with him, but at the same time studying on the stream of programmers and AI creators.  -Professor Moore is going to do a control cut in three months, so I recommend speeding up and arriving on time.  Otherwise, you will have to visit the dean again, and Connors will hardly otmash you.

<<Thank you, Ned.  I think that today I will be in time ,>> - quickly typing the answer, Parker began to fiddle with his hands more actively, not being distracted by extraneous reflections, and trying to be at the university as soon as possible.  Edverd Leeds, for friends Ned, has been an old friend of Peter since his school days.  They were both Star Wars geeks, weekend picking Lego and knowing too much for the average high school student, so it was no surprise that they ended up befriending and supporting each other, but they soon parted ways -  Ned began dating Michelle Jones, the captain of the decathlon team, and Peter became Spider-Man and his school friends and hobbies began to interest him less, and then Parker met Gwen.  Now Ned was one of the best students of the university, a happy family man and an intern at Stark Industries, which built its base in the center of Manhattan, and Peter remained a loner, not the most exemplary student and superhero in New York, communicating with the Most Talkative Mercenary and the Nemesis of Hell's Kitchen.  But sometimes, when they had common couples, they wrote off ... communicating.