CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Getting home was not a quick matter, because a completely similar explosion sounded from the other side of the city, and dozens of helicopters and S.H.I.E.L.D. jets were flying in the air, which at some point decided to sit on the tail of the Spider. As a result, the guy patrolled the city until five in the morning, when the pilots began to change composition and the guy managed to hide only in the intricacies of the New York sewer, getting out in one of the lakes of Central Park. Arriving home in casual clothes, Peter quickly collected his textbooks and, having fed his "pets", went to lectures, trying to figure out exactly what the disabled person was telling him along the way. The news feeds contained information about three explosions in different parts of the city, and according to preliminary data, about 40 people were injured in them, but this is not yet certain.

"They don't work badly," buying coffee and scrolling through the news feed, Peter still couldn't get rid of the thought that the adventure he entered into like a poop was more serious than his squabble with the Kingpin - Fisk was his "native" villain, whom Peter knew as flaky while this Ultron was someone else, and even robots disguised as people immediately brought back memories of the immortal role of Schwarzenegger. "I wonder if Dead has already dug up something on this topic? I'll have to remember to text him. What web was that old man talking about?"

"Peter!" overjoyed at his friend, Ned jumped up to the brown-haired man, squeezing him in a strong hug. MJ was standing next to him, reading a book and not paying attention to anything but the printed edition - as always, it was not clear from her whether she was glad to Peter or the girl did not care that her former classmate returned to university. "Well, ready for those exam that will take place this week?"

"Quite,"nodding, said Parker, remembering the director's condition - if at least one inter-exam test is failed and the guy will fly out of the university like a traffic jam, and no defenders will help him. "And how are you? Are you going to the west coast?"

"Maybe," the girl said, shrugging her shoulder dismissively, looking at the guy. "I'm still thinking about exactly how to limit my communication with people."

"Dump all the problems on Ned, and relax on the waves yourself," Parker said with a grin, for which he immediately received a poke in the side from Leeds. Lifting the corner of her lip into a kind of smile, Michelle looked ahead, and nodding to her friends, she went towards the western laboratories. Unlike her boyfriend, the girl took the path of a physicist, trying to show that Stark was not such a genius - and it was impossible to say that Leeds did not have success, but they looked a little faded after the billionaire demonstrated his Jarvis AI, to the world. Seeing the girl with his eyes, Peter turned to an old acquaintance, and slapping him on the shoulder, went upstairs. "How are you, bear? When do you plan to replenish?"

"After graduating from university," Ned said with a shrug, and looking around, quietly asked, "Pete, is it true that you beat up more than forty people in the canteen?" It's just that such rumors are circulating around the university that some almost call you the devil. Gonzalez threatened that he would bring you down on his subject, because because of you we fell on the tournament table.

"If this homo has claims against me, let him express them to my face," Peter said with a snort. "I don't intend to be humiliated by one-celled people like Alan or James, and I don't care who they are."