CHAPTER ELEVEN

Shaking his head, Peter, with anger directed at the murderers of people dear to him, walked towards the Rhino.  Long gone are the days when he was afraid of Satsevich - a hybrid of a man, a rhino and a machine was a serious opponent, but still Spider had hundreds of skirmishes with more problematic characters that helped the guy become more confident in himself, as well as learn to think not only strategically  but also tactically.

Dodging the first attack that swept past the Rhino, he created a kind of lasso from the strongest web and, hooking it around the man's neck, pulled it towards himself.  Having managed to accelerate, Satsevich began to skid after a couple of steps, and then stopped altogether in front of one of the police cars.  At the same time, the bandits firing at the cops tried to concentrate their fire on Peter, but Hawkeye did not give them a chance to do so.  Arrows rushed into the enemy, before the bandits opened fire, at the same time SHIELD operatives managed to enter the square from different directions and began shelling in the same way.

“I will crush you, Spider” Rhino growled, trying to catch the guy who was madly jumping around him, entangling Satsevich with a web.  Five minutes later, he could not even step, but Peter, warmed up, almost missed a blow from the Tarantula.
The Argentinean, seeing not the best situation with his ally, decided at first to hide, since the shootout between the bandits, SHIELD operatives and the police contributed to this, but the order of Owl, who, along with his comrades, dragged the loot in the bank with him, forced  Fabio come back.  Among the Kingpin's subordinates, there was never a friendly relationship, most of all they resembled spiders in a can, wanting to gnaw each other, but even in this nest, the Tarantula stood out in that he did not try to win the trust of anyone and did not join any of the temporary alliances like Rhinoceroses.  “Shocker,Scorpio.”

“Have you decided to help your friend?” Dodging Fabio's quick, accurate and powerful punches, Peter tried to come up with a plan of action.  The fact that somewhere in the distance the figure of the Owl flashed, clearly reeling off with money, did not add to the guy's thinking process ingenuity - Parker's thinking speed was excellent, as was his reaction, but it was difficult to come up with a plan quickly.  Especially parrying blows, each of which could not only break bones, but also pierce the body through and through. “But two for one is not very fair!  Can we still observe the queue?”

“For someone like you, me alone is enough for me,” Tarantula snorted dismissively, dodging Peter's blow and aiming at the side.  But the man did not take into account that the Spider's reaction was no longer what it was before - some of the drugs that Peter was able to develop in Connors laboratories could not only suppress his mutations, which began to occur due to the fact that he received his powers not from— for evolution, but artificially, but also gave an increase to what he had now—he became faster, more agile and stronger than himself before.  And for the first time in the past six months, he was ready to fight at full strength, not sparing the enemy.

Bending unimaginably, dodging the blow, he abruptly grabbed his hand and with a strong blow to the elbow, broke it, causing the Tarantula to hiss.  A strong kick to the head knocked Peter back, causing a rumble in his head and bleeding from his ear, which clearly exploded.  At the same time, the Rhino freed himself from the web and decided to take revenge on the offender, who was now lying not far from him.  A sharp acceleration and a heavy kick of the leg was supposed to be imprinted on the Spider's body, but he still managed to pull himself together and dodging, hit Satsevich in the ribs.  Not covered by a suit, but at the same time rather stiff bones met the guy's hand, but the soft crunch and cry of the Rhino heard, said that the guy had achieved his goal.

The tarantula was about to make real trouble for Peter, sneaking up from behind and preparing the line, but with a wild cry of "Geronimo" Deadpool was next to him and with a strong blow he threw Fabio aside.