CHAPTER SIX

Grzegorz Marek was uneasy, the former Pole, who had not been to his homeland for twenty years, had an excellent sense of self-preservation, which at the moment was screaming good obscenities.  Once upon a time, thanks to his instinct, he managed to escape from the KGB raids, and then join the military detachments of Latveria, which won its independence from France and Switzerland.  As a result, having traveled around Europe for ten years, the Pole went to America for a better life and found himself first in one of the Oskorp PMC's, in the same detachment with the formidable German Herman Schultz.  Three years later, they deserted, taking the technology of Norman Osborn and lay in the bottom of New York, periodically robbing and killing everyone who tucked under their arm.  But everything changed when Schultz decided to go under the arm of Kingpin, the biggest boss of New York - power and strength in their hands increased, but with them came a responsibility that did not greatly please the Pole.  It was difficult to fight on equal terms with Daredevil or Spider-Man, especially now that they have united, and many sixes began to call the Spider - Karakurt, who noticed the emerging rigidity in this hero and compared him with the most dangerous type of spider in the world.  On the day of the signing of the contract with Fisk, his ass was screaming about trouble, in principle, as it is now.

Approaching the cages of future slaves, Grzegorz began to consider one of them - a petite blonde with a figure more suitable for some guy - almost flat chest, more reminiscent of a pair of pimples, narrow hips, an almost flat ass and a thin physique, but a look full of hatred and anger.  The girl was firm in character, taciturn and very dangerous - she repulsed the dignity of one idiot who leaned towards her, and only Electron's order forced his friends not to touch the goods.  Each bruise costs about a hundred thousand dollars, and the dolls themselves are under a million.

“Soon I’ll sell you to that old German who was so eager to get you into my collection,” the man whispered quietly, soothing himself.  “ Then everything will be fine, I will not have to worry about anything, I will get my money and I can retire.”

“Creature” said the blonde quietly, looking at the Pole.  A sharp dull blow of something heavy, heard from the man's right, made Marek turn around and catch a blow to his head.  The last thing he saw was the figure of Spider-Man suddenly appearing in front of him.  "Correctly the lads chatted, he really is Karakurt, just as impetuous and dangerous."

“Anna, are you okay?” quickly opening the cage door, Silver hugged her sister, dressed in the same clothes that were on her on the day of departure.  The girl was hungry, morally humiliated by the "search" procedure, when the bandits destroyed her phone and some personal belongings, as well as humiliated her for lack of outstanding female dignity, but on the whole she was fine.  “Did these bastards do something to you?”

“Nothing for them to deserve life,” the European woman said quietly.  Rising to her feet a little, she reeled slightly from the pain in her legs that were numb and looked at Silver.  “ Will you give me a gun?  I want to shoot someone personally.”

“Cool down, sister, now it's not in a hurry,” smiling at Anna's fighting spirit, Silver looked at her companion.   “It seems we found everyone they captured, who will guard them?”

“You” the guy said with a shrug, nodding towards the weapon.  Quickly creating several dozen cocoons, thus gluing the guards of the cells to the wall, the young man looked at Electron.  With a chuckle, he pulled off some of the details of his suit, examining them and hiding them in a pocket on his waistcoat.  “ I go forward, knocking out everyone I see, you and your sister are guarding this column.  Let's go organized, I have no desire to deal with the hostage situation, okay?”

“Okay, daddy,” Anna sang, looking at one of the saviors.  Dressed in a tight-fitting suit, Peter made an indelible impression on her, if only by the fact that the spandex was too tight on some parts of the body.  “Will you give me the number after all this?  I promise that I will not bother kissing, only on your initiative.”

“Well, hold your horses, sister, this perch is already taken,” snorting, relieving tension for relatives.  “And in general, you were almost raped, and you ...”

“We couldn't be raped by these freaks,” Anna said, more or less firmly on her feet.  “For each injury, they would have to pay a lump sum, the goods had to be intact.  So all they could do was insult and humiliation.  Scum.”

“Come on,” Peter said with a sigh.  The rest of the girls followed him carefully, because besides Anna there were twelve girls and women of different ages, from fifteen to forty years old.  Many were exhausted, as they had been in this room for more than a day, others, on the contrary, bore traces of violence, and no one was glad that such a fate had not spared them.

It was difficult to go at the head of the compact group, despite the fact that Parker tried to examine every room that met them on the way, Silver and her cousin opened fire five times, each time hitting the bandits in the crotch.  They howled, attracting the attention of their comrades, but still there were not many who tried to detain them.  Soon, Peter realized why - in the parking lot in front of the stadium there was an active confrontation between two groups - Shocker with three dozen of his subordinates fought against the four Murdocks and the police, which obviously came to call the residents of the surrounding houses.  Swearing, Parker immediately got into the fight, trying to help his comrades, while the Sablinovs led the rescued girls to the police.
The quiet whispers of the telepath, penetrating into Daredevil's mind, was familiar to Matt.  Morgan Conti, one of the mutants' subordinates to Cricket, was a fairly well-known person, who is the voice of a famous information dealer, and was not inclined to jokes.  And when he announced that Spider-Man would fight Shocker and his gang at Yankee Stadium in order to save one of the Sablinovs, the man did not hesitate.  The South Bronx was not far away, but Murdoch would not have dared to go there without explaining himself to his wife.  As a result, by the time of his arrival at the main theater of operations, in the shadow of one of the buildings, Electra and Vanessa were waiting for him, armed and ready for battle.  As it turned out, both women were sitting at their house, washing bones for their husbands over a glass of wine, and Matt's call alarmed not only Electra, but Copycat as well.