CHAPTER SEVEN

Sighing, realizing that the three of them would have to save Parker's ass, he went into one of the booths and dialed 911. After reporting a mass shootout in the Yankee Stadium area, he hung up and nodded to both ladies and went ahead.  Electra knew her place perfectly well - she did not try to climb ahead of the man, covering the back of her beloved, while Vanessa, armed with a sniper rifle, neatly killed those who could attack her friends from afar.  It was on the shots of her dragoon that the first police car arrived, but when they saw Shocker, angry at the disruption of the auction, they quickly called for help.

- I'll fry you, bastards, - shouting, Shocker hit the ground sharply, blowing several police cars with a wave of vibration.  Turning to the cries of his subordinates, the German saw Spider-Man and fired a shot towards the guy.  The wave knocked over not only Peter, but also hitting a couple of the bandit's subordinates, sent them on a journey to the Astral.  - Spider, I'm surprised you only showed up now.  Decided to break the deal for me again?  And I was going to leave the city, leave everything in the past.  Why are you yourself to blame.

-Can we chat about science?  - Shaking his head, the guy sharply hit himself in the chest.  The mark on the suit has darkened, and long dark stripes have appeared on the outer thighs, ribs and arms.  - We both improved our costumes, can we discuss their characteristics?

“Do you really think you can stop me ?!  - Laughing, Schultz sharply hit with a wave of vibration, trying to hit the guy, but he dodged.  Meanwhile, everyone who could somehow suffer from the battle of mutants was removed from the small square - Daredevil, Elektra, the Sablinova sisters went upstairs to Copycat, the bandits and policemen disappeared like cockroaches, and only a couple of ambulances were still nearby, helping the injured girls  ...  - Are you stalling again so as not to show others how weak you are?  Do not worry, after my victory I will return these bitches to their cages, but I will not sell, I will give it to my subordinates for entertainment, and then I will give it to brothels so that others will also enjoy the fresh meat.  I think they will be very grateful to you!  Although this will not bother you, because by that time you will be dead!

- You talk a lot, - grabbing a cobweb of a granite baseball half the size of Peter's, located in front of the entrance to the stadium, the guy spun around and sent it towards the man.  Not having time to react, Schultz blocks the energy strike around him, discharging the suit.  The spider is waiting for this - quickly approaching and trying to hit harder.  The mask on the German's head was simple and could not protect his head from a blow with a fist, since Herman leaned on the field of the suit - the guy was aiming there.  But the former PMC sergeant was not so simple, dodging the answer, punching the guy's ribs.  - Well, I wanted something good.

-What are you going to do to me?  - mocking, the German tried to hit the guy with a kick, but he, bent over in the bridge, sharply hit him in the stomach with his heel, knocking him away from himself.  Unlike a man, agility and strength was not bestowed on him by a suit, but by mutation and was always with him.  The blow turned out good, throwing the man back, the guy released the web, trying to glue one hand of the German to the ground.

-I repeat, you talk too much!  - Jumping up to strengthen the blow, Peter tried to fall exactly in the center of the man's abdomen, knocking him out, but at that moment the suit was charged and the man with one hand released a powerful wave that sent the guy flying back.  - And this was definitely not in the plan.

-And which of us talks a lot?  - sighing, the man stood up, tearing the web with a snap of his fingers and looking at the guy.  - You are still pathetic, having such strength, you protect these nonentities.

- Yes, shut up, Dark Lord, - sharply squeezing several flasks in his hands, Peter sent a bundle of cobwebs into the man.  With a dismissive twitch of his hand, he tore it open, not even noticing the whitish powder that adhered to his suit.  Dodging a couple of waves that swept away the columns that adorned the stadium, Peter mentally counted the seconds from the moment the light yellow moss hit the Shocker suit.  Dodging attacks, a couple of times he threw granite balls, several benches and other trifles at him so that the man did not realize that the young man was only waiting for something.