Prelude: Take A Slice

(Uploaded to Tumblr on 27/5/20)

Natasha Romanoff x Reader

College AU

Words: 2,669

Warnings: Talk of sleeping around, talk of drugs, smoking, bragging about sexual expertise, reader has piercings and tattoos, packing, mentions of sexual harassment, teacher + student sex, sex on desk, strap on sex (duh), fucking for a better grade... I'm awful.

Request: Nah.

Summary: I'm gonna fuck my way through college.

A/N: ^^ That line up there. That's the whole reason I wrote this thing lol. Side note! I've never been to college, so idk how they work. So, if there's any mistakes in there about it, you know why lol. Also: Me, having a part two already planned out for this?? More likely thank you think! Lmao.

18+ ONLY

***

I don't ever wanna pick a slice

One is pretty but the other lies

Your reputation has exceeded itself.

Not that you were upset by that.

I mean who would be? When women were throwing themselves at you, almost everywhere you went. Wanting to get a taste of what all the other girls had been saying about you. 'To see if it's true', they said, 'I just want to make sure that they aren't overplaying your abilities' some of the more "indifferent" ones would chirp up. And you were more than happy to show them the truth.

That everything they heard was right.

You weren't one for relationships, anyway.

Right now, in this part of your life, all you wanted to do was have fun.

Lots of fun.

Chewing on a fat smoke

No filter but you're puffing

Sucking on a slim Vogue

Dark fingernail polish

So... as it would turn out, you've missed every. Single. Class. For one of your courses. Because you didn't know you were signed up for it.

Consequently, now you had to start going. Eight months late.

There was no way you were gonna catch up to this shit.

What the fuck, even is 'Cognitive Psychology'? And why did you have to take it?!

Psychology wasn't even your major!

So, you thought, 'what would it matter if you were late? You had already missed so much, what's a little more gonna matter?'

You scratched at your black nail polish, as you walked. It had started peeling minutes after you let your high as hell roommate, Wade, put it on you a few days prior.

Reaching up, you pulled the burning cigarette from your mouth. Breathing out a puff of grey smoke.

Nasty habit, you know.

You were well into your addiction now. Starting at thirteen when your older brother let you have a puff of his, as you sat on your doorstep listen to your parents fighting. Again.

I'm the treasure, baby, I'm the prize

Cut me rails of that fresh cherry pie

College might have turned you a bit smug.