Part Two: Sausage Candle!

(Uploaded to Tumblr on 17/12/20)

Natasha Romanoff x Reader

Words: 2,175

Warnings: Family bullshit, argument, judgemental parents/family members, 18+ content at the end, I think that may be it.

Summary: Thanksgiving dinners always turned out this way. But luckily this year you had someone to lift your spirits.

A/N: Sorry that this was so late! Lil bit of a filler and family "background" part, really. 18+ content starts and ends from —

18+ ONLY.

***

It was that time again.

When the leaves would fall from the trees, painting the ground in beautiful red's, yellow's, and brown's. White frost adjoining them. So that while you walked, it was not only the leaves that gave a satisfying crunch.

But with the chilly weather came the holidays, and with the holidays came seeing your family.

Joy.

It wasn't all bad.

You would still get to see your siblings.

And not to mention your favourite cousin.

Downside. You had to see the rest of your family.

You would have done everything in your power to get out of Thanksgiving dinner if it wasn't for abandoning the family members you did like, and got along with. To only fend for themselves.

You just couldn't do that to them.

Just as you knew they couldn't abandon you, themselves.

You were in this together.

Now, you were just waiting for the last of your "alliance" to arrive.

"What's that smell?" Two loud sniffs sounded behind you. Your lip's curling up, as you recognised the voice.

Turning you came face to face with your cousin.

One Tony Stark.

"Sausage candle!" he finished with a yell.

Rushing towards each other, you were pulled into a tight hug. Matching chuckles being breathed into your ears.

Pulling away with a small laugh, Tony lightly slapped the tops of your arms, then gripping them lightly as he spoke.

"What? You have a quickie before you got on the plane?"

"Can you really tell that easy?"

"Are you kidding?! You smell like a brothel. I'm surprised your mom hasn't said anything about it yet."

"Give her time," you mumbled, turning from him to instead walk further into the house together.

A few minutes had passed, just spending your time in the living room with your brother, Charles. Or as he was more commonly known "Charlie", and Tony.

"I would have thought you would have brought someone with you," your brother stated, "Like your friend, Wade."

"He's spending the holidays with his girlfriend," you told him, taking a sip of your coke, "Anyway. Would you ever subject someone to this if you didn't have too?"

Charlie shuddered, while Tony laughed and nodded his head in agreement.

"No. Fuck no."

At that moment, your father walked into the room to tell you that dinner was ready, and to take a seat at the table.