Part Five: The Tape

(Uploaded to Tumblr on 7/1/21)

Natasha Romanoff x Reader

Words: 1,208

Warnings: Smut and 18+ content (Daddy kink, filming sex, strap-on, some dirty talk ig), drama, alludes to blackmail.

Summary: Sometimes you regretted your decisions. This was one of those times. You could just tell.

A/N: Smut and 18+ content is marked with — at the beginning and end. Bold and italics = Text Messages.

18+ ONLY.

***

It had been around four months since your discussion with Natasha. And things were going great.

Better than great, in fact.

You had gone from being together, to you now having a girlfriend.

It was a strange transition for you, you won't lie. From not knowing what that kind of affection truly felt like, to being thrust into such a caring relationship with a stunning woman, who had a sex drive that could rival Zeus'. Granted, she was your Professor. But it wasn't like she was giving you 'A's for a particularly good orgasm. In all honesty, you were lucky if you could even get a 'B', in her class.

And yet.

Even with how perfect, it seemed to be.

You still couldn't help but wonder what you were going to do to fuck it all up.

But right now, you couldn't think about that.

You had much more important things to be focusing on.

"That's it, baby," you husked, "Smile for the camera."

A soft, open-mouthed smile shone on Natasha's face. Her chest, rising and falling, with her breathlessness. Before the smile dropped, and she moaned instead.

Her tits were bouncing as you fucked deep into her. Hair a mess and hands holding your ribs.

"I wanna ride you."

"You think you can handle that?" you teased her cockily.

Natasha cried out. If you weren't so in tune with her by now, you would have had half a mind to think that it was painful. Her head nodded quickly- Despereatily.

"Okay. If you think you can."

Now laying upon your back on her soft bed, you greedily drank in the sight of her sinking down onto the strap attached to your hips. And she didn't take it slow, either. She sat on that thing as if, if she didn't have it inside her, right at that moment, she would just combust.

The moan that poured from her swollen lips was deep and nothing short of sexy.

"Oh, that's it," you husked, "You gonna make yourself come like that, honey?"

"Yeah," Natasha whispered, leaning down to press her lips against yours. Before repeatedly moaning into your mouth when she started rocking her hips against yours.

You continued to film. It was your idea after all, so why wouldn't you?

As she threw her head back, hands resting on your chest. The filthy, wet slapping sounds flowing into the speakers, letting your phone pick up everything. Including the groan you made when Natasha's hands moved up to fondle at her perky breasts, now rotating her core against your hips, as she intensely eye fucked the camera.