Part Three: Are There FeElInGs?!

(Uploaded to Tumblr on //)

Natasha Romanoff x Reader

Words: 1,744

Warnings: Family bullshit, lil bit of an argument, 18+ content, I think that may be it.

Summary: You're finally back at a place that felt more like home. But the feeing stirring inside your chest was not something you would consider "homely".

A/N: Sorry this was so late! (Again) But Christmas and stuff, not to mention Tumblr fucked up for me for a while there... But its here now! Hope you guys enjoy!! 18+ content starts and ends from —

18+ ONLY.

***

"Hey. Sleeping beauty." You were shook out of your dark fortress. Eyes foggy and dazed, as you heavily tried to blink the sleep from your eyes.

Looking over your shoulder, only managing half-open eyes. Thanks to both the brightness of your freshly drawn curtains and the sleep still residing in them. Only to see Sasha, your sister.

"Common. Mom and dad want to talk to you."

You turned to lay on your back. Sasha, watching as you stretched with a closeted groan.

You had just finished spending Christmas break with your family. It was good, all things considered. But still, you couldn't wait until you could escape your parents in less than a week when you were set to fly back to your University.

"Are they going to disown me?" you joked light-heartedly.

"No such luck yet." She threw a shirt at your face. "But I doubt it will be good. And you know what they're like. So, you better bite the bullet."

"Yes, Chef." You pulled the shirt off of your face, watching your sister throw you a pointed look, before walking from your room.

Walking into the kitchen, you headed straight for the fridge, in search of something to sate your rumbling stomach.

"So, what's up?" you asked, turning to face your parents, who were watching you intently. While you had a leftover slice of pizza, that you had ordered the previous day, hanging from your mouth.

"We're gonna cut to the chase," your mother told you.

"Go on then." You nodded, then they said nothing for a while after that.

"We want you to drop out of University."

"What?" you asked, shocked at your father's words, "Aren't parent's supposed to be the opposite. Like trying to convince their kid to stay, when they want to drop out?"

They ignored your words because of course, they did.

"We want you to work at your father's company."

"Ha!" you yelped out, shaking your head as you continued, "Yeah. Not gonna happen. I think I'd rather walk over molten glass, with bare feet, thank you."

"Y/N," your mother sighed, "Look at the way you've been acting recently-"

""Recently"?" you asked, sceptical of their words.

"-The friends you've made at that, lacklustre college of yours, have obviously influenced you into rebelling against us. Your family."

Throwing the last of your pizza slice into the trash, you turned to them, ready to let them have it.

"Are you kidding? I don't think you guys understand what rebels are. There's a reason for it, "rebels without a cause" isn't really that big of a thing. You want someone to blame for the person I am and the way I act towards you, then look i8n a fucking mirror! You only want me to work at dads company so that you can try and mould me into the person who you want me to be. And you already know your answer on that."