Mismatched Hair.

(Uploaded to Tumblr on 22/4/18)

Tony Stark x Steve Rogers

Words: 348

Warnings: ???

***

Once after a disastrous, or as Tony calls it "failed" experiment, with one of Tony's suits, as he was tinkering with it, blew up in his face. His hair became singed and misshaped. Some bits were long, others were only a centimetre long, but most was burnt.

So after a gruelling, long fight, discussion with, Steve, he was finally convinced to cut his hair.
And cradle it in his hands when it was finally shaved off. But, we don't talk about that.

So here Tony was, His hair buzzed, the shortest it had ever been. Only a centimetre long. All around, cause, "I am NOT having it shorter than it NEEDS to be, Steve!"

He was very bitter about it. Always complaining. "I can't do anything with it!" "It's too short!" "I can't run my hands through it!"
The team was getting quite pissed off, to say the least. So as a final attempt to shut Tony up Stop Tony from crying make Tony feel more comfortable, Steve took matters into his own hands. And also a pair of hair clippers.

Tony was in his lab, muttering to himself, his focus on the blueprints and equations in front of him. You'd think he would be muttering about the problems in front of him. But, no. It was about his hair.

He's attached!

Tonys mutterings caused Steve to roll his eyes at him, continuing to sneak up on him. Covering his eyes, saying "Guess who?"

Tony knew who it was. So he spun he chair around, leaving Steves hands behind him. Starring up at the man he had fallen head over heels for the moment he saw him grown to love. Tony mouth hanging agape, and Steve wearing a cheesy grin.

Steves' hair was the exact same length as his. Tears sprung into his eyes with love for the man in front of him. And for the first time, walking down the street, hand in hand with Steve Rogers, wearing matching everything, right up to the smiles. Tony finally loved his new hair.