t w e n t y t h r e e

no one pov

jungkook looked down at the sleeping boy, all cuddled up in his arms.

his fluffy hair almost covering his softly closed eyes, though it wasnt, due to jungkook gently moving it out of the way so he could see the boys pretty sleeping face.

jungkook couldnt help but sigh softly to himself. his mind had been running with thoughts since the younger fell asleep in his arms a few hours before.

the ravenette boy couldnt stop thinking about how closed off he was, with himself.

it was obvious to notice taehyung could talk freely about himself, his past, his family life, his friends. even if something was a sensitive subject, he could still be honest with himself and talk about it freely.

he, on the other hand, was closed off from basically everything.

he didnt reminisce on his passed, and his family. like he literally didnt, he probably hasnt thought back concentrated about his 'previous life' in like years.

but now.. thats all his mind was replaying in his head.

and he didnt know how to feel about it.

jungkook wanted to tell taehyung. about him. the real, true him.

but he was honestly scared.

not scared about what taehyung would think of him. but scared about everything he would relive in his head if he thought too hard about it.

it was scary, and sad, and heartbreaking. and jungkook didnt want to go through it again. even if that meant just simply explaining it to another person.

another person he had just recently started caring for so dearly...

with those thoughts in his head, jungkook laid with them all. trying to figure out what to do with them.

he needed to release them. he needed to not necessarily forget. but come to terms with the fact that everything in his short life had happened so quickly, and changed with in so short amount of time.

but finally, as jungkook almost decided to forget about it. he came to terms about what he should do.

it was settled...

he would tell taehyung.

-

after his final decision, jungkook now had to wait for taehyung to get up. of course he wouldnt wake the precious sleeping boy up from his nap.

so there he was, just waiting as the early afternoon hours ticked by.

until it was about 4 in the afternoon, the sun almost starting to get ready to set. and taehyung stirred awake with a small kitten yawn.

"morning sleepy head~." jungkook said with a soft chuckle as taehyung woke up more. the boy squinted his eyes looking up at jungkook. soon giving a soft smile as he hummed tiredly and snuggled into the olders neck.

jungkook found it both amusing and adorable, all the cute actions taehyung constantly did. "still tired?" jungkook asked, his hand subconsciously moving to play with taehyungs hair.