Hertfordshire

One fine morning, young george finds himself laying on a train's seat that is headed to Barcelona.18 years old george loves travelling.But this time its different. This time he doesnt have a destination. He just caught the train he could catch, hopped on with his backpack,guiter & his journal.He had a ticket that allows him travell through Uk.so he need not worry about that.George sit up & stared out of the wimdow. Memories flushes infront of his eyes. What made him do so that he just packed his bag & left home?

Summer-2009
George is eating his breakfast with his brother Ethan who is 3 years younger than him.they are both excited.Today  their school's  cultural competition begins.The two brothers want to participate in singing competition. They can barely finish breakfast with excitement.

As soon as they headed to school George goes to meet with his friends- Adam. He told him what song he's gonna play.He wrote a few verses on his own but isn't sure if he should play it. Ethan is quite popular on school.He sings every well from a very young age. It's george who isn't that competitive.George always writes on his journal,he wrote a lot of songs but dont show anyone except his sister,jessica.George doesnt usually participate in competitions also.But this time theres a reason.He wants to impress a girl from this class.Only Adam knows this.George is also not sure if he can pull off a love song on his big voice, so he is a bit nervous.

When the time comes, George goes on stage. He starts singing Bob dylan's Girl from the north country.whole audience is amazed by this voice.When the song ends all starts clapping, his friends cheering him, George tries to look for the girl from his class.There she is -also clapping with a big smile on her face."Sophia," George mumbled.

George's POV

The first time I saw Sophia was in English literature class.She was talking to Adam.She has English & maths class with me.I didnt really notice her until now.I couldnt stop staring her.She has dark hair cut in bangs, pointed nose with a sharp chin.Her eyes goes so small when she smiles.It was love at first sight.