only a human

Jess was surprised opening the door.There was george standing there, looking devastated. Jess couldnt think of anything why. George comes in.sat quitely.jess asked "what happened, G?"
-she broke up with me
Jess sighs, it was going to happen she knew.
-"why?what happened now?"
-I dont wanna talk about it, jess.you were right. She broke my heart. I just wanna spend few days with you.I dont wanna face anyone right now.
-sure bro,as long as you need.- jess patted him on the back.

Later she made him dinner.tmThey talked but George doest say a word about sophia, jess also avioded that topic.George went to sleep early. Jess sat there & looking at her brother's sleepy face, her heart ached.She & george grew up together, they were inseparable for a certain age.He was her best friend.Still jess looks forward to him in every situation.George was shy from childhood.Its jess that always had his back.George was always there for her whenever she needed him.He did everything jess asked him to do.But now when her little brother is feeling down she cant do anything.Jess thought of calling Sophia & asked her what happened, she thought of trying to patch them up.But then she remembers how sophia & george are so different from each other.How its only george that is trying, not her. She felt some negative thoughts crawling up her mind.Thoughts she always tried to keep aside. These thoughts that she could never share with anyone.

George's pov:

Next morning I woke up late.I felt down.Didnt want to leave my bed.jess made my favourite  breakfast.my sissy knows  how to cheer me up.On breakfast table I asked her what is she planning to do next as she is graduating soon.
-Im not sure,she said
-okay,we'll figure something out.
-Sometimes I feel like i need saving.These days so hard,I cannt decide what should I do, where to start.-she said with sadness on her face.

-Hey,we'll figure something out.Trust me
.
Jess smiles. Still i see pain in her eyes.I decided, I need to go out.need to get out of my shell.So I spent the next few days planning out what to do.I love music but  im not sure how to make a career out of it or maybe I dont want to,I love it as a hobby.

That night I made a plan of what I was gonna do for the next 30 days.It doesnt took a lot of planning actually. I decided to do things spontaneously, things that I love & things that are needed to be done.But first I need to clear mind.

So I told jess that i want to go on a trip on my own.
She grinned, "can u survive on your own?"
I said" Thats what i need to see"

So next morning I bought a ticket that allows my to travel across europe by train.
My story begins here........