Anxiety

George stayed in bed for a whole day.Ethan came & tried to cheer him.Mom came & asked him what was going on.If anything happened with sophia or with any of his friends.George said, "nothing happened,I'm just tired, thats all." sophia called him 4 times.he didnt pick up.He knew he couldnt explain to anyone about his thoughts.& its scary.Gorge was among the good boys in the school.He usually avoid fights & conflicts.Mostly spends his time with friends & with his guiter.But these thoughts! They scares him.He couldnt understand himself now.
The next day Olly came.He dragged him out of bed.Took him to a pub & tried to cheer him.They spend time singing & playing guiter.Olly taught him few strings which george forgot immediately. He sings a few song to Olly.olly said" you should be a singer. You should audition to X factor or something, mate".George laughed "Nah, thats not my thing,I really like singing & playing guiter but to take it as a profession!!! I would die of anxiety & the pressure of public eye,."

Next few days went on fast.He was preparing to move to Bristol. Everything's going to change now.Its a new beginning. It scares him.but thanks to jess.she is always there for him.she is always telling him what to do,where to go & how to stay clam.

Sophia said she wants him to meet her family.so on sunday he went her house to have dinner with them.Her parents are also charming like her.They asked "so george,whats your plan for future?"
George said " I'm going to study music & if im lucky i will be a music teacher, may be?" Her parents werent please, he can easily tell.After dinner he said goodnight to sophiav& headed home.

Sophia was going back to her room where she finds her siblings- two sisters & bother standing on the stairs,staring at her -"what do you see in that dude?"

Sophia's POV :
My siblings dont like Goerge.They say he is the most average guy with a boyish good looks.He is indifferent about his life & to me.that was not true though.George is very passonate about what he loves.He loves singing & no one can deny he loves me.The other day when he was walking me home, he told me that his family didnt like me.They thinks I'm an distraction to him.But he doesnt think so.I got upset.I was afraid he'd break up with me.

The next day he texted me to meet him.we met.He took out a piece of paper from his pocket & gave it to me.It says" My friends & family they dont understand.They think they'll lose so much if you take my hand.But for you I would lose it all".
He whispered into my ears "For you I would lose it all". He kissed on my lips softly.I swear, till this day - it was the best thing any boy said to me.