Hertfordshire-3

Things are going well.George hanging out with friends,studying for finals & also writing few verses every now & then.He finds himself obsessed with his guiter.His parents are also music enthusiast.So no one's ever tells him to stop.sophia is also busy most of the time with her friends & with study.They didnt see each other outside of school for over a week now.so George invited sophia to his house, so they can spend time together.At 4:30pm sophia came, but there was a phone call from jess from bristol,she wasn't feeling well.so george's parents rushed to Bristol & took ethan with them.Jess wasn't well  since the beginning of that year.but more on that later -

George takes sophia to his room.its was  messy,books lying around here & there. Sophia finds some paper lying on the floor.George made doodle & wrote a few things on them.sophia smiled- she knew George likes writing.

George brings snacks for them.sophia doesnt touch any of those.She is busy reading what george wrote on those papers. On the top corner he drew a bird. Beneth that he wrote "I may love you in the morning,like today you'll never know"
Under that some scraping.she stops when george leans on to kiss her.He is staring at her lips.they kissed.He pulls her closer to him.kisses her neck. Sophia starts to unbutton his shirt. She never saw him shirtless.George is skinny but attractive.He has a pretty face with deep blue eyes.she cannot resist kissing this boy. 

At around 8 she wakes up.george was still asleep.she can only see the backside of him.brown messy hair,skinny body, mole all over his back. She could stare at him all day.George felt sophia was awake.He looks back at her, kisses on her forehead.As sophia is going to sit up on the bed,she pulled the sheet closer to her body trying to cover up.George giggles "As if I havent seen u already " he took his guiter & started playing & singing "i may loved you in the morning, like today you'll never know "....

The next morning, george's parents called.jess is okay.she caught cold only but she said she was'nt feeling well.so all four of them coming back home as early as they can.
Grorge knew what was happening.it happend before.Jess suffers from anxiety.He knows because he is her best friend too.she tells him every single thing of her life.so does george.He also suffers from it but not as severe as she.They both knew it from childhood.But he is happy jess is coming home.its been 4 months, he havent seen her.

Jess comes home.George looks at her face.she looks tired.George hugged her.it feels good to be home- said jess.george also feels relaxed that she is feeling well.

That night 3 siblings plays board games & puzzles.Talks & pillow fights.it was like they are children again.

George's POV:
I wanted sophia to meet jess. They knew each other but didnt really met.So I invited sophia over my house.she came,we talked, mom made pancakes.Ethan & I sang few songs,jess also joined.it was a great day.I walked sophia to her home.kissed her & said goodnight.

I came back home.I was tired.so I went to my room & layed on my bed. Suddenly theres a knock on my door.jess & ethan entered my room.we casually talked about things.then jess said"Hey,look we need to talk to you about something"
"What is it?" i asked.jess hesitated.I could easily guess it was something about sophia.
Jess said,  she didnt like her.she is way too extroverted.she told me to take things slowly.she was afraid sophia's gonna break my heart.And i was planning on moving to Bristol I should start studying hard.I was always the indifferent type.Never really took things seriously.I was confident though.I knew when the time comes I would spare no stones unturned. So i assured her it all will be alright.Ethan said he didnt like sophia because she talks too much.We laughed hearing this.
...

Things were going well.jess went back to Bristol. We sat for finals.Got accepted in a uni.me, adam,  sophia & olly - all got accepted in different uni.we were spending our last few days in Hertfordshire- partying & me singing in the pub.I was getting good at singing everyday.It was noticeable.
I talked to jess everyday over phone.She was having panic attacks now & then.I couldnt lie to her.I was having anxiety quite a bit recently. Its was awful.I was having intrusive thoughts that i couldnt explain.Sophia noticed somethin was going on.