Hertfordshire -2

George is waiting for adam in the school corridor.Then he saw a new guy passing by him.He looks shy, wears glasses, doesnt look up,wlaking by himself.George knows him.Its olly.New here.Doesnt talk much.Olly has his walkman on. George as he is, cannot keep himself quite.He shouted" what song are you listening to?" olly looks back "songs that you wont like probably, I'm not an old soul like you"
George smiles & says "So you know me then?" Olly grins -"With voice like that, you are well known already"

GEORGE knows by then he & Olly are going to be good friends. Meanwhile Adam walks in.Sophia is behind him.Adam & sophia are good friends from childhood.Today they along with some other friends are going to the beach & later on a pub.Its a great day for George.He is looking forward to get to know sophia & ask her on a date.he is quite nervous.

Later on the evening George asks Sophia on a date.she agrees.

On the next day, He takes sophia to a restaurant. They orders burgers & fries.Sophia is a charming girl.she talks a lot.George really likes the way she speaks.

George's POV:
I was so nervous on this date.sophia doesnt seem to notice that.Thanks God.we talked about music & art.she likes drawing & painting. I told her that I was eager to see her arts. She said with a smirk" those are only for special persons."
Ah,that hurts.

After that we walked a bit.i walked her to his house.we were standing in front of their porch,I kissed on her cheek.she smiled & said "see you tomorrow,George"

I came home.I couldnt stop thinking about her.I really liked this girl & didnt want to ruin it.I called jessica, my sister, who was then in Bristol.jess was my best friend. We talked about everything.I told her about sophia. Jess told me not to rush anything.

The next day:

I woke up early. Put on a blue striped shirt.went to school.I saw sophia standing on the gate.we talked a bit.she said she was having a party  today & forgot to tell me yesterday. I dont like parties at all.but I said yes to her as I wanted to spend more time with her.

Later that evening I went to the party.sophia wore a red dress.she was looking soo beautiful.we drank beer, we talked a lot.I really enjoyed her talking about herself. I came to know a lot about her.Her dad is a businessman & they are quite rich.her sisters are studying in Bristol uni & she also wishes to go there. I was happy to hear that. As jess was in Bristol, I was also planning on going there.So if me & sophia both are in bristol uni -it will be easy for us to continue our relationship. Though we went on just one date, but I was thinking a future with her.Man, I really liked her a lot.

Sophia had a lot of friends.she is charmimg & beautiful,always happy.we spend a lot of time together.one night we were coming home from a pub, it started raining suddenly.we ran to a shed. We were waiting for the rain to stop.sophia was talking continuously, but i couldnt concentrate.All i was doing was staring at her.I hold her hand.she stopped talking. I slowly kissed her lips. She kissed back. I kissed her on the cheek,on her neck.she gasped.I was scared a bit -what did i do wrong?"you ok?" i asked.she said "umm,yes, sorry." we kissed again. Later she explained i was the first guy that touched her.