Blame it on me

One fine morning, George went to bristol couch for another shoot.He sang -Broken.He was gaining a bit of recognition on open mics.

George's POV:
Sophia came to my dorm.She said she wanted time & space. I knew by then we were going to break up soon.It wasnt working. I tried hard.I really likee this girl.she was my first love, also my first heartbreak.
After she was gone i took my journal.I wrote a lot of things on it- things i saw,things i felt.It was my sanctuary.
I thought about the things jess told me about her.Jess was right.I shouldnt have rushed things.Also thought about the stuffs shophia's siblings told her.It wasn't me that was wasting her time, it was her that was wasting mine.
I wrote - " Did your sibllings tell you
I was wasting your time?
Well,now you're wasting mine.....
You brought me back in line
I was counting every link......
......
....
..

I kept myself busy in writing, playing guiter, trying to sing my new songs.It was music that all I had then.Then one day Ethan came to Bristol.we went to jess's place.Its always great when we 3 are together.Jess & Ethan could sing beautifully from a very young age.Now that I'm also obsessed with music - we sung all night & giggled.I looked at jess.She doest look worried or anxious.Neither do I.we were happy.I thought to myself, this is what i want.I want them to be happy.I would do anything to keep my siblings happy & safe.

After a few days,one afternoon I went to sophia's. BEFORE that I called & texted her like a 100 times. She didnt reply any of them.So I went there hoping she would talk to me.I had a spare key of her place.I bought some flowers for her & a can of fanta.She liked fanta.I rang the bell but theres no answer.So I unlocked the door.sophia wasnt home,nor her roomate.I sat on the couch waiting for her.after almost half an hour she came home.I wasn't prepared to see what's happening. She entered the living room with a man's arm around her shoulder.They didnt see me first.That bastard was snogging her.I stood up, I felt my teeth clenching. I lost control & pushed him. They both was startled.Sophia yelled at me "what are you DOING? "
-"what do you thing I'm doing? And who is he?"
She remained silent for a bit.Then said," Listen we were on a break."
-so you started dating?
-" yes, & Im breking up with you"
- "why are you doing this to me? "- I felt my voice cracking
-" george listen.Its never gonna work out"
I sat down on dispair.Didnt realise what was happening. I knew this day would come.But this early?She wasn't even sorry.
I felt so angry, I wish I could beat the shit out of that man.So i rushed out from her house.. Couldnt think straight.

I thought about going to the pub or to meet olly.But I started walking towards jess's place.

(Let me know if you like the story)vote for me.